The RVR PJ6000U-K offers uncompromised high amplification power. Ideal to supplement mid to high power stations.
Highlights of RVR PJ6000U-K:
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: uncompromised high amplification power. Ideal to supplement mid to high power stations.
- AMPLIFIER FEATURES: exceptional-gain amplifier with very low input drive power requirement and adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %. Available (optionally) LD “Low Drive” technology which reduces required input drive power to as little as 5W.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: easy handling, compact, and indeformable thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in 3 rack units each only.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control), Foldback protection, redundancy of amplification units, and redundancy of power supply units to maintain always on the broadcast transmission, and ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which added to LD-MOSFET technology ensure high efficiency, better than 70% across the bandwidth.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: configurable both in single and three-phase. Five pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- REMOTE CONTROL: supplied with telemetry connectors and is compatible with all RVR telemetry systems and other popular transmitter remote control systems.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology and design results in equipment that is in full compliance with FCC, CCIR, and EC standards.
Check out other products of RVR Brands.
Follow our Facebook page for daily updates.