STL (Link) Receiver
The RVR RXRL-LCD offers total control of your transmission system thanks to a microprocessor easily programmed from the LCD menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on LC.
Key parameters are also available at the telemetry connector for the machine remote control.
A 24V DC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: optimal price/performance ratio recognized worldwide.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder with L&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analog audio and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and with a strong chassis thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units (2HE) each only.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands is 200 ÷ 400 MHz and from 800 ÷ 960 MHz of 20 MHz and selectable in steps of 5kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified on order.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuity guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and Foldback protection. The presence of a 24VDC input allows connection to a battery or other power source ensuring uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to a microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- Frequency Range: 200-500 & 700-980 MHz
- Sensitivity RF: -85dBm @ 25dB S/N Mono
- Intermediate Frequency: 70, 10.7 & 0.35 MHz
- Operational mode: Mono, MPX
- Ambient Working Temperature: -10 to +50 deg C No condensing
- Frequency setting: 10KHz steps
- Frequency stability: +/-1 ppm Temperature range from -10 to +50 deg C
- De-emphasis: 0, 50, 75 uS Meets or exceeds all FCC & CCIR rules
- AC Power input: 80-260 VAC Full range
- AC Power Consumption: 25 VA
- Active Power Consumption: 20 W
- Power Factor: 0.8
- Connector: VDE IEC Standard
- DC Power Input: 24 VDC
- DC Current: < 2 A
- Physical Dimensions: 483/19 W x 88/3.5 H x 394/15.5 D (mm/inch)
- Weight: 5 kg
- Cooling: Convection
- Acoustic noise: X dBa
- Left / Mono: XLRF Conn. 100 Ohm balanced
- Right: XLR-F balanced 100 Ohm
- MPX: 2 X BNC Unbalanced, 100 Ohm
- SCA / RDS: 2 X BNC Unbalanced, 100 Ohm
- OTHER CONNECTIONS
- RF output / input: N (50 ohm)
- RF Monitor: BNC; Level: 0 ÷ +10 dBm
- Interlock in: BNC
- STANDARD COMPLIANCE
- Safety: EN 60215:1989
- EMC: EN 301 489-1 V1.4.1 (2002-08)
- EN 301 489-11 V1.2.1 (2002-11)
- Spectrum Optimization: EN 300 454-2 V1.1.1 (2000-08)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)