AVT MAGIC ACX
Dante® WAN Bridge
The multichannel PCM system MAGIC Dante® WAN Bridge enables the transmission of up to 32 uncompressed audio signals via wide area networks (WAN).
By default, 8 Dante® channels are available and can be extended to 16, 24 or 32 channels via a software upgrade.
The audio connection for the audio inputs/outputs is provided by the integrated 32-channel Dante® interface, which has redundant GbE interfaces and of course also supports AES67.
The comfortable operating software allows the management of up to 10 systems including graphic surveillance and can be operated from up to 5 workplaces simultaneously.
The front display of the system also shows essential information on the status of the transmission.
The coding is done via PCM16 / PCM24.
Dante has a limited maximum latency in wide area networks. High jitter and potential clock differences between sender and receiver hinder reliable transmission. The MAGIC ACX Dante® Wan Bridge addresses these issues. It uses a jitter buffer with automatic mode and intelligent sample rate adaptation (SRA) to solve these problems.
- MAGIC ACX 8-Dante® Channel Upgrade
- Redundant Power Supply
- MAGIC ACX MPEG Layer 2 Upgrade
- MAGIC ACX G.722 Upgrade
- MAGIC ACX Leased Line Distribution Upgrade
- MAGIC ACX SIP Distribution Upgrade
- Up to 32 audio channels via Dante®
- AES67 compatible
- PCM16 / PCM24
- 48 kHz Sampling frequency
- Automatic Sampling Rate Adaptation
- Jitter-buffer bis 500 ms
- Audio signal detection
- 2 x 100 Mbit/s Ethernet
- 8 x TTL GPIO / 8 x Relays
- SNMP v1, v2c
- System internal log file
- Optional redundant power supply
- Comfortable Windows management software