AES Distribution Amp Plus!
The Inovonics 300 is a compact, DSP-based 1×3 DA specifically for AES digital audio. It reads and displays digital-signal metadata and features independent metering and audio level control on all outputs. A front-panel headphone jack lets you monitor the digital audio, and flashing alarms warn of level and phase problems; channels and phase can be swapped to correct for source errors. The INOmini 300 accepts any input sampling rate and can convert the output to the usual rates between 32kHz and 192kHz.
- Accurate, wide-range metering of the input and all three outputs
- Set audio levels independently for each output
- Sample rate converter locks to any AES3 audio input and can output 32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, 192kHz with 24-bit resolution
- Swap stereo channels, Invert phase of one channel, or create mono from Left or Right
- Read all 23 bytes of AES housekeeping ‘metadata’
- Flashing alarms for loss of audio or loss of channel
- Headphone jack
- AES3 Digital Input:The (XLR) input accepts AES3 digital audio feeds at any sample rate between 22.05kHz and 192kHz.
- Internal Sampling Rate Converter:The INOmini 300 may be set so that the three outputs follow the input sampling rate, or the outputs may be set (in common) at 22.05kHz, 24kHz, 32kHz, 44.1 kHz, 48kHz, 96kHz, or 192kHz.
- AES3 Digital Outputs:Three independent (XLR) outputs deliver transformer-isolated digital audio at the common chosen sampling rate, and with ±30dB of audio level adjustment over each output independently.
- Headphone Jack:A front-panel (TRS) 3.5mm jack monitors the digital audio program.
- Mounting Options:An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
- Power Requirement:12VDC at 200mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included.
- Size and Weight:1.6”H x 5.5’W x 5.5”0; 4 lbs shipping weight
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)