PCIe Stereo Sound Card
Universally acclaimed, unchanged Digigram features are still up to meet your challenges. Your favourite, trusted PCX and VX cards essentials still fuel the new Digigram ALP-X range.
Same quality, same high standards. A new technology core for this new cards range will push back the limits, offer enhanced performances and simplify users’ daily routines with ALP-X sound cards.
ALP222e-MIC is a low profile PCIe stereo sound card designed for operating in continuous 24/7/365 use-environments, as part of professional audio applications based on Windows or Linux operating systems. The card offers analog and digital audio connectivity, and features an on-board 8×8-channel mixer that allows for the routing and mixing inputs to the outputs.
The low latency drivers are multi-card (up to 8 ALP cards) and multi-client.
- Outstanding audio quality and performance
- Onboard high quality mic preamps
- Rock-solid, life-long, hiccup free reliability
- Fits in any type of PC / workstation / server with a PCIe slot
- Made for regular application or custom design with help of Digigram control API
- Drivers evolve with Windows and Linux updates
ANALOG AUDIO PERFORMANCES
CABLE & CONNECTORS SPECIFICATIONS
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price