Six-Line Telco Gateway
The Telos iQ6 Six-Line Telco Gateway
iQ6: Six lines of crystal-clear caller audio. One easy RJ-45 connection.
A multi-line phone system that connects to your console with just one cable? Smooth, detailed caller audio — even from cellular callers? Meet iQ6, the no-hassle Telco gateway for Axia Audio mixing consoles.
iQ6 plugs right into Livewire AoIP network networks, saving money and time by eliminating the cost and labor of old-fashioned discrete I/O, cabling and soldered connectors. All connections to and from from the iQ6 system – receive and send audio, hybrid control, mix-minus for six phone lines, even connections to VSet6 phone controllers and included PC-based call-screening software – travel over a single skinny CAT-5 cable. Setup is simple: plug it into your Axia network, do some fast web-based configuration, and voila! you’re taking calls.
With QOR.32 console engine, iQ6 Talkshow system, and iQ control surface with onboard phone controller. Control of both iQ6 hybrids and Status Symbols information icons are right on the mixer’s surface.
Talent can control iQ6 right from their Axia console — there are Axia telco modules that put hybrid control and Status Symbols information icons right on the mixer’s surface, so talent never has to take their eyes off the board to take a call.
You can also pair iQ6 with Telos Vset phones and their full-color, high-contrast display screens. iQ6 is extremely flexible: you can connect up to 12 control devices at once — phones, PCs or console controllers — to take charge from nearly anywhere. Separate Send and Receive level meters for each hybrid are conveniently located right on the front panel for extra monitoring confidence.
How does iQ6 sound? Like a Telos, of course! Inside, two of our most advanced hybrids handle up to six phone lines (POTS or ISDN — let us know which when you order). Those hybrids are equipped with Digital Dynamic EQ and adjustable smart-level, symmetrical wide-range AGC by Omnia to keep callers sounding clean, clear and spectrally consistent call after call. An adjustable caller override lets you dial-in just the right amount of call ducking. Our subtle, inaudible pitch-shifter helps prevent open-speaker feedback. And conference linking lets you set up highquality conferencing between callers at the touch of a button — no external equipment needed.
Single-cable Ethernet connection to Axia IP-Audio networks transports caller audio, mix-minus, Program-On-Hold audio and hybrid switching control – no separate audio connections or contact closures to solder.
Direct, on-console control of iQ6 operations, with add-on modules for popular Axia iQ, Element® and Axia Fusion® mixing consoles. Talent never needs to take their eyes off the control board; shows run smoother with less errors.
Works with Telos VSet6 six-line phone controllers with large, colorful VGA LCD displays that provide intuitive operation and setup.
Telos-exclusive Status Symbols on-console and phone controllers provide producers and talent with animated, high-contrast icons that communicate line and caller status at a glance.
Six-line capacity; works with POTS (analog) phone lines.
Our most advanced digital hybrids, with DSP algorithms optimized for superior performance with today’s wide variety of far-end call types (VoIP, cell, POTS, app-based).
Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic EQ) and adjustable smart-level AGC ensure spectrally consistent audio from call to call — even on notoriously tough cellular calls.
Excellent trans-hybrid loss of >55dB.
Smooth, proven, symmetrical wide-range AGC by the audio processing experts at Omnia®.
Studio adaptation and a subtle, inaudible pitch shifter to prevent feedback in open-speaker studio environments.
A sophisticated caller override that improves performance and allows precision adjustment of the degree to which talent audio “ducks” the caller audio.
iQ6 versions matched to your choice of analog POTS phone lines.
Easy setup and configuration via Ethernet using any PC and your favorite Web browser.
XScreen call-screening software from Broadcast Bionics, provided at no cost.
- Telos 3rd-generation Adaptive Digital Hybrids.
- Telos Exclusive Feedback Reduction Functions.
- Send-to-Caller Processing: High-pass Filter, Frequency Shifter, AGC/Limiter, Program-on-Hold AGC/Limiter, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option).
- Receive-From-Caller Processing: High-pass “Hum” Filter, Smart AGC / Platform Leveler, Noise Gate, Telos DDEQ (Digital Dynamic Equalization) 3-band Adaptive Spectral Processor, Sample Rate Conversion (with AES option)
Input / Output Channels
- Send channels: 2x
- Receive channels: 2x
- Program-on-Hold channels: 1x
- Connection: 100-BaseT Ethernet (Livewire)
Switching Matrix and Conferencing
- Audio Routing and Switch: All Digital
- Telephone Lines: 6
- Hybrids: 2
- Ethernet 100Base-T
- Web server for configuration and software update
- Call Screening Interface server allows up to 8 instances of call screening software to connect simultaneously
- GPIO channels: 2x
- Control Interface: Up to 12 attached controllers (any mix of VSet6 phones, Console Controllers or screening software) via Ethernet connection.
- Type: Internal auto-ranging, 85–250 VAC auto-switching, 50–60 Hz.
- Power consumption: 14.2 Watts.
Analog Telephone Connectivity
- Universal interface for worldwide application
- Programmable loop current
- Programmable ring and disconnect signaling (loop drop or tone)
- Programmable Flash time
- Caller ID decoding using Bellcore 212 modem standard
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)