30 Watt Digital FM Exciter
POLY30D is the 30W digital exciter of the innovative POLYHEDRA family, produced by Sielco. It is appreciated for its high efficiency and versatility due to three main reasons: LIGHT weight, MINIMUM size and LOW consumption. The SIELCO DIGITAL FM MODULATOR is a new digital FM modulator/exciter offering RF output power adjustment up to 30 dBm over the complete FM band (87,5 ~ 108.00Mhz).
The system is designed according to all the latest digital technologies with modern digital components, FPGA and DSP.
The equipment is supplied with a complete analogue and digital audio interface including audio IP.
With 5 kg and compact dimensions in 2U, the transmitter is easy to transport and easy to install in any 19″ rack. Many options are available on request.
- State of art of the transmitter performances
- LCD colour display with rotary encoder for easy setting and reading parameters
- Extremely low distortion: THD, IMD & TIM
- Highest stereo performances.
- MPX, L/R, SCA1, SCA2 primary and reserve.
- AES-EBU XLR & Optical, Audio IP.
- Remote control for telemetry LAN, RS485 and web server.
- All digital DSP processing and elaboration.
- DSP board add-on for SFN applications.
- Memory for different function settings (frequency, sensitivity, power, etc.).
- N+1 system management included.
- High performances stereo encoder included.
- Proprietary RDS option included.
- Frequency range: from 87,5 to 108 MHz other ranges available on request
- Transmitter tuning steps:10/100 kHz
- Modulation Type: FM - Digital Direct Carrier Frequency FM Modulation
- Audio and Mpx input level:from -6 to +12 dBm @ 75 KHz deviation
- Auxiliary input channel level:SCA - from -12,5 to +3,5 dBm @ 7,5 KHz deviation
- RDS - from -24 to -8 dBm @ 2 KHz deviation
- Modulation distortion:75 KHz dev. - 0.02% typical
- S/N ratio, mono:30÷20000Hz - >76 dB, 83 typical
- CCIR - >75 dB, 79 typical
- S/N ratio, stereo:30÷20000Hz - >72 dB, 77 typical
- CCIR - >68 dB, 72 typical
- Audio channels frequency response:30÷15000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- MPX input frequency response:30÷100000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- Pre-emphasis time constant:0μS, 50μS (CCIR), 75μS (FCC)
- Rated RF output power:30W
- Output power ALC stability:±3%
- Harmonic and spurious emissions:<70dB (harmonic), <80 dBc (spurious)
- GPS Synchronization:External / Internal with Digital PLL
- RF output connector:N
- Power supply:Single phase - 115÷230 Vac +10/-15%
- Three phase - N.A.
- Total consumption at rated RF power:85W
- Operative temperature range:suggested - from 0 to 35 °C
- extreme - from -10 to +45 °C (50°C max with derating)
- Relative humidity:up to 95% not condensing
- Dimensions (WxHxD):483x88x440 mm
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)