Sielco EXC 500GX
500 Watt FM Transmitter
EXC 500GX model is the 500W compact transmitter of the innovative GX family produced by Sielco. It is appreciated for the great efficiency and versatility due to three main reasons: LIGHT weight, MINIMUM size and LOW consumption. To buy an EXC 500GX, as anyone other model of the GT line, means to make a winning choice, to enjoy all the relevant advantages during all the life of the product and to spare money: less transport costs, less needed space to install it and the lowest energy consumption during the work. EXC 500GX is simple to set up: very easy to configure thanks to the intuitive human interface equipped with an elegant LCD graphic display, a multi-function jog control and only a few other control buttons. The high flexibility of this compact transmitter could be even increased through the use of important options like: telemetry/remote control systems, Ethernet connection with SNMP protocol, high quality stereo encoder, audio digital board in accordance with AES/EBU directive and RS232/485 serial port to enable an easier integration with other instruments. The modern and attractive design of our GX transmitters reflects the state-of-the-art technology of this trustworthy model that requires a few maintenance and that allows to spare time and money.
- Digital control
- Compact Chasis
- Frequency Agile - User can select any channel from 87.6 MHz to 108MHz.
- Auto Power Control - Output power is maintained at your selected level, both forward and reflected power are diplayed on the front panel.
- Display -Blue coloredscreen provide easy viewing off all parameters under high ambient light.
- Transmitter fulfils CCIR AND FCC standards.
- Extensive transmitter protection minimizes system downtime.
- Audio/mpx input level -3.5 ÷ 12.5 dBm adjustable
- Adjustable at 10kHz steps
- Pre-enphasis 50 ~s ±3% (0, 25, 50, 75 ~s selectable)
- Audio/mpx input impedance 10k/600 ohm balanced
- Deviation limiter from 0 to 7dB adjustable
- Frequency range:from 87,5 to 108 MHz
- Transmitter tuning steps:10/100 KHz
- Frequency stability / error:± 250Hz over temperature range –100Hz/year
- Modulation:FM - 75 KHz peak, adjustable (180KF3E/256KF8E)
- Audio and Mpx input level:from -3,5 to +12,5 dBm @ 75 KHz deviation
- Auxiliary input channel level:SCA - from -12,5 to +3,5 dBm @ 7,5 KHz deviation
- RDS - from -24 to -8 dBm @ 2 KHz deviation
- Modulation distortion:75 KHz dev. - <0.03%, 0.02% typical
- S/N ratio, mono:30÷20000Hz - >76 dB, 83 typical
- CCIR - >75 dB, 79 typical
- S/N ratio, stereo:30÷20000Hz - >72 dB, 77 typical
- CCIR - >68 dB, 72 typical
- Audio channels frequency response:30÷15000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- MPX input frequency response:30÷100000 Hz - ±0.1 dB
- Pre-emphasis time constant:0/50/75 μs selectable
- Rated RF output power:500W (EXC500GX) / 1000W (EXC1000GX)
- RF Driver power:6W/13W (RFB500/1000GX)
- Output power ALC stability:±3%
- Harmonic and spurious emissions:<70dB (harmonic), <80 dBc (spurious)
- RF output connector:7/16”
- Power supply:Single phase - 230 Vac +10/-15%
- Three phase - N.A.
- Total consumption at rated RF power:<1000W (EXC500GX)<1700W (EXC1000GX)
- Efficiency:> 67% typical
- Operative temperature range:suggested - from 0 to 35 °C
- extreme - from -10 to +45°C (50°C max withderating)
- Relative humidity:up to 95% not condensing
- Dimensions (WxHxD):483x88x585 mm
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)