FCC Certified 50 Watt FM Transmitter
High quality at a very attractive price.Ideal for use as exciters in a compact and modular system.
On the RVR TEX50LCD/S front panel, by means of a user-friendly graphic interface, all the diagnostic and control parameters are displayed (frequency, output power, etc…) Adjustable power output from 0 to 50 W with any VSWR conditions, thanks to FOLD-BACK control of both forward and reflected power. Power supply multi-voltage from 80 to 260 V directly without selector. Meets or exceeds all FCC and CCIR requirements. Low cost with high performance. Composed of only 4 modules easy replaceable, allowing the realignment of equipment with an almost total absence of adjustments. SMD technology circuits for maximum reliability and minimum encumbrance with optimum signal routing.Available with 2 x SCA/RDS input connectors. Main parameters are available also on the terminal board for remote control. Built-in stereo coder with high performance.
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high quality at a very attractive price. Ideal for use as exciters in compact and modular system.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: compact, non-deformable and light thanks to the stainless-steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Four pushbuttons for user/device interaction and software that offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensure reliable operation under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- OPERATING EFFICIENCY: incorporate a PFC (Power Factor Corrector) power supply, that provides the utmost efficiency for enhanced energy saving and environmental protection, which ensure high efficiency across the bandwidth.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analogue audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals
- RDS APPLICATION: built-in RDS encoder with UECP standard functions (option).
- REMOTE CONTROL: built-in telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (option).
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
Rated output power: 50W
Frequency range: FCC - CCIR - OIRT – JPN
Operating Modes: Mono, Stereo, Multiplex
Modulation type: F3E
Primary Power: 80 ÷ 260 Vac or 24 Vdc
AC Power Consumption: 200 VA / 100W
Physical Dimensions: (W x H x D) 483 x 88 x 394 mm
Weight: 6.5 kg
Environmental Working Conditions: -10 ÷ +50 °C / 95% relative Humidity non condensing
Cooling: Forced, with an internal fan
Frequency programmability: Via software, with 10 kHz steps
Frequency stability: ±1 ppm
Pre-emphasis modes: 0/50 (CCIR) ?S, 75 (FCC) ?S
Spurious & harmonic suppression: <75 dBc (80 typical)
Asynchronous AM S/N ratio: ? ?65 dB (typical 70)
Synchronous AM S/N ratio: ? ?50 dB (typical 60)
S/N FM Ratio: > 80 dB RMS (typical 83 dB)
Frequency Response: < ± 0.5 dB 30Hz ÷ 15kHz (typical ± 0.2 dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz (typical 0.07 %)
Intermodulation distortion: < 0.02 % with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones
Composite S/N FM Ratio: > 80 dB RMS (typical 83 dB)
Frequency Response: ± 0.2 dB 30Hz ÷ 53kHz / ± 0.5 dB 53kHz ÷ 100 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1% 30Hz ÷ 53kHz
Intermodulation distortion: < 0.05% with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones
INTERNAL STEREO CODER OPERATION
Stereo S/N FM Ratio: > 75 dB RMS (typical 77dB)
Frequency Response: ± 0.5 dB 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05% 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz
Intermodulation distortion: ? 0.03% with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones
Stereo separation: > 50 dB 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz (typical 55 dB)
AUDIO INPUT CONNECTORS
Left / Right XLR balanced: Impedance: 10 k or 600 ohms; Level: -13 to +13 dBu
MPX: unbalanced/RDS BNC unbalanced; Impedance: 10 k or 50 ohms; Level: -13 to +13 dBu
SCA/RDS: 2 x BNC unbalanced; Impedance: 10 k; Level: -8 to +13 dBu
CONNECTORS RF Output: N (50 ohms)
RF Monitor: BNC (- 30dBr referred to RF output)
Pilot output: BNC (1Vpp)
Interlock Input: BNC
EN 60215:1989 Safety EN60215/A1:1992-07 EN60215/A2:1994-09
EMC EN 301 489-1 V1.4.1 (2002-08) EN 301 489-11 V1.2.1 (2002-11) Radio EN 302 018-2 V1.2.1 (2005-06)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)