5000 Watt FM Stereo Transmitter
RVR TEX5004TFTCompact stereo transmitter TFT Edition 5000W
High quality FM transmitter at a very attractive price.
RVR TEX5004TFT is A high-quality modern transmitter at an extremely low price, compact, non-deformable, and light because it is made of stainless steel chassis.
It guarantees high continuity of operation in any working condition through an automatic control (ALC) and Foldback protection with adjustable output power from 10 to 100%.
It has standard L&R, Mono, MPX, and SCA / RDS analog audio inputs, with the possibility of TOSLINK and optional AES / EBU as well as the integrated RDS encoder (UECP standard Low distortion values, a high signal-to-noise ratio, combined with saving of energy and environmental resources of high yields (over 70% on the whole band) ensures an excellent transmission service.
Limited maintenance is facilitated by extreme accessibility, resulting from advanced modular engineering, and by a water-washable air filter.
A complete control based on ARM microprocessor, from interactive menus on TFT Touch display of all the main parameters and an integrated WEB / SNMP telemetry system (optionally) guarantee full compliance with EC, FCC, and CCIR regulations.
Also, Check The Amazing RVR TEX1002TFT
Follow our Facebook page for daily updates and suggestions
- New Generation FM Transmitters with 4.3” TFT colour touch screen.
- New Planar technology on the RF Section for extended durability.
- New enhanced ventilation with a patented open-cell polymeric air filter.
- New control board for ventilation and temperature operations.
- New heatsink and re-engineered air cooling system.
- New patented power supply for better performance.
- New RF Filter with isolated cells for better electromagnetic compatibility.
- New Audio management section directly from the front panel.
- New embedded RTC Option for automatic power change at specific hours.
- Unit noise was drastically reduced.
- Full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
- Standard Frequency Range: 87.5 - 108 MHz.Other bands are on request.
- 10% - 100% Output Power continuously adjustable.
- Low distortion and intermodulation values.reliable operation.
- PFC Power supply for enhanced energy saving?
- Inputs: Analogue Stereo L&R, Mono, MPX.
- Optional: AES/EBU.
- Optional: Auxiliary input for SCA / RDS signals.
- Optional: RDS encoder option with basic or advanced features.
- Optional: WEB, SNMP2, GSM, Serial remote controls.
Rated output power: 5000W Frequency range: FCC - CCIR - OIRT – JPN Operating Modes: Mono, Stereo, Multiplex Modulation type: F3E Primary Power: 80 ÷ 260 Vac or 24 Vdc AC Power Consumption: 7336 VA / 90W Physical Dimensions: (W x H x D) 483 x 177 x 745 mm Weight: 42 kg Environmental Working Conditions: -10 ÷ +50 °C / 95% relative Humidity non condensing Cooling: Forced, with an internal fan Frequency programmability: Via software, with 10 kHz steps Frequency stability: ±1 ppm Pre-emphasis modes: 0/50 (CCIR) ?S, 75 (FCC) ?S Spurious & harmonic suppression: <75 dBc (80 typical) Asynchronous AM S/N ratio: ? ?65 dB (typical 70) Synchronous AM S/N ratio: ? ?50 dB (typical 60) MONO OPERATION S/N FM Ratio: > 80 dB RMS (typical 83 dB) Frequency Response: < ± 0.5 dB 30Hz ÷ 15kHz (typical ± 0.2 dB) Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz (typical 0.07 %) Intermodulation distortion: < 0.02 % with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones MPX OPERATION Composite S/N FM Ratio: > 80 dB RMS (typical 83 dB) Frequency Response: ± 0.2 dB 30Hz ÷ 53kHz / ± 0.5 dB 53kHz ÷ 100 kHz Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1% 30Hz ÷ 53kHz Intermodulation distortion: < 0.05% with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones INTERNAL STEREO CODER OPERATION Stereo S/N FM Ratio: > 75 dB RMS (typical 77dB) Frequency Response: ± 0.5 dB 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05% 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz Intermodulation distortion: ? 0.03% with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones Stereo separation: > 50 dB 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz (typical 55 dB) AUDIO INPUT CONNECTORS Left / Right XLR balanced: Impedance: 10 k or 600 ohms; Level: -13 to +13 dBu MPX: unbalanced/RDS BNC unbalanced; Impedance: 10 k or 50 ohms; Level: -13 to +13 dBu SCA/RDS: 2 x BNC unbalanced; Impedance: 10 k; Level: -8 to +13 dBu OTHER CONNECTORS RF Output: N (50 ohms) RF Monitor: BNC (- 30dBr referred to RF output) Pilot output: BNC (1Vpp) Interlock Input: BNC STANDARD COMPLIANCE EN 60215:1989 Safety EN60215/A1:1992-07 EN60215/A2:1994-09 EMC EN 301 489-1 V1.4.1 (2002-08) EN 301 489-11 V1.2.1 (2002-11) Radio EN 302 018-2 V1.2.1 (2005-06)
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)