RVR BRAVO Radio Links
200MHz to 2.5Ghz STL Package
RVR BRAVO SERIES
RVR BRAVO Radio Links
Compact radio links covering the frequency bands from 200 MHz to 2.5 GHz and with various optional accessories
The RVR 1.4 – 2.5Ghz STL Package is a broadband radio transmitter and receiver manufactured by R.V.R. Elettronica and designed to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadcasting.
This type of device is also known as STL (Studio-to-Transmitter Link).
Key audio features are low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
R.V.R. PTRLNV/4 & RXRLNV/4 are extremely compact and indestructible thanks to their stainless steel chassis, in 1 rack unit (1HE) each only.
check out other RVR brand products.
follow our Facebook page for daily updates and suggestions.
RVR 1.4 - 2.5Ghz STL Package
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: optimal price/performance ratio recognized worldwide.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder with L&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analogue audio and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and indestructible thanks to their stainless-steel chassis, in 1 rack unit (1HE) each only.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands are 200MHz to 2,5 GHz in 20MHz segments and selectable in steps of 25kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified in the order.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuity guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and Foldback protection. The presence of a 24VDC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to a microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)