RVR BLUES 30 NV
30W Ultra-Compact Transmitter
The RVR BLUES 30 NV FM Transmitter 30 Watt is a compact, but competitive, low power FM broadcast transmitter with a built-in stereo encoder, LCD display, and low energy consumption.
This FM transmitter can be used for low power broadcasting or as an exciter to drive an additional power amplifier.
The Blue 30 NV transmitter can be set up with a single dipole antenna as an emergency or backup transmission system.
As a result of adding additional antennas, called a multi-bay system one can increase the antenna gain and thereby increase signal coverage. Contact us for all your antenna needs at; [email protected]
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: high-quality transmission at a very attractive price, ideal for repeater stations or like exciter of ultracompact systems. Adjustable power output from 10 to 100 %.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: ultra-compact and ultra-light (only 6Kg.), stainless steel chassis, in 1 rack unit only.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation without preselect voltage. Pressure encoder provides great accessibility for user/device interaction, resulting in extreme of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: the APC (Automatic Power Control) and Foldback protection ensures enhanced business continuity under any operating conditions.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio with an AES/EBU input (optional) automatically managed in exchange.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme of access and simple maintenance.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from the menu with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R, Mono, MPX and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals and AES/EBU digital.
- REGULATORY COMPLIANCE: state-of-the-art technology in full compliance with EC, FCC and CCIR standards.
Rated output power: 30W
Frequency range: FCC - CCIR - OIRT – JPN
Operating Modes: Mono, Stereo, Multiplex
Modulation type: F3E
Primary Power: 80 ÷ 260 Vac or 24 Vdc
AC Power Consumption: 140 VA / 90W
Physical Dimensions: (W x H x D) 483 x 88 x 394 mm
Weight: 5 kg
Environmental Working Conditions: -10 ÷ +50 °C / 95% relative Humidity non condensing
Cooling: Forced, with an internal fan
Frequency programmability: Via software, with 10 kHz steps
Frequency stability: ±1 ppm
Pre-emphasis modes: 0/50 (CCIR) ?S, 75 (FCC) ?S
Spurious & harmonic suppression: <75 dBc (80 typical)
Asynchronous AM S/N ratio: ? ?65 dB (typical 70)
Synchronous AM S/N ratio: ? ?50 dB (typical 60)
S/N FM Ratio: > 80 dB RMS (typical 83 dB)
Frequency Response: < ± 0.5 dB 30Hz ÷ 15kHz (typical ± 0.2 dB)
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1 % 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz (typical 0.07 %)
Intermodulation distortion: < 0.02 % with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones
Composite S/N FM Ratio: > 80 dB RMS (typical 83 dB)
Frequency Response: ± 0.2 dB 30Hz ÷ 53kHz / ± 0.5 dB 53kHz ÷ 100 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.1% 30Hz ÷ 53kHz
Intermodulation distortion: < 0.05% with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones
INTERNAL STEREO CODER OPERATION
Stereo S/N FM Ratio: > 75 dB RMS (typical 77dB)
Frequency Response: ± 0.5 dB 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz
Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05% 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz
Intermodulation distortion: ? 0.03% with 1 kHz and 1,3 kHz tones
Stereo separation: > 50 dB 30 Hz ÷ 15 kHz (typical 55 dB)
AUDIO INPUT CONNECTORS
Left / Right XLR balanced: Impedance: 10 k or 600 ohms; Level: -13 to +13 dBu
MPX: unbalanced/RDS BNC unbalanced; Impedance: 10 k or 50 ohms; Level: -13 to +13 dBu
SCA/RDS: 2 x BNC unbalanced; Impedance: 10 k; Level: -8 to +13 dBu
CONNECTORS RF Output: N (50 ohms)
RF Monitor: BNC (- 30dBr referred to RF output)
Pilot output: BNC (1Vpp)
Interlock Input: BNC
EN 60215:1989 Safety EN60215/A1:1992-07 EN60215/A2:1994-09
EMC EN 301 489-1 V1.4.1 (2002-08) EN 301 489-11 V1.2.1 (2002-11) Radio EN 302 018-2 V1.2.1 (2005-06)
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)