5kW Compact FM Transmitter
The ONAIR FTC5K-D is designed with the latest LDMOS transistors, which ensures high efficiency. Operational costs, heat and cooling costs, maintenance costs are reduced, and life span is increased.
The FTC5K-D is equipped with Analog Audio, AES/EBU, MPX, I2S inputs. Which are converted to digital signals and modulated in a FPGA with excellent software algorithms to FM band with extremely low noise level.
Direct to channel modulator provides very high signal quality, crystal clear audio and unbeatable performance.
The FTC5K-D is shipping with its easy to use Cloud enabled remote control system. The device can be managed and controlled via its web server and Onair Service Center. With the 3G/4G USB stick connection port, you have complete access to device via Onair Service Center even in the rural areas which have mobile phone signal.
Built-in RDS Encoder
The RDS encoder comes with a web protocol which is compatible with most of the radio automation software’s. This allows real-time broadcasting song/singer information automatically.
FTC5K-D’s silence detector, detects silence on the inputs according to specified threshold level. It can either notify you and can trigger audio backup feature.
Supporting several types of Backup sources, upon audio loss, FTC5K-D will switch between the sources (Analog Audio Input, AES/EBU, MPX, I2S, IP Audio Client, Integrated Audio Player) on the prearranged configurations (Silence time, silence level).
FTC5K-D has integrated audio processor which can decode Shoutcast, Icecast, HE-AAC v1/v2, MPEG-1 Layer 3 compressed audio streams, OGG compressed audio streams, and lossless uncompressed PCM streams, over IP networks. Even with behind NAT connections, 3G/4G connections and Firewalled connections, FTC5K-D provides high sound quality without the need of user interference.
Integrated Audio Player
FTC5K-D supports MP1, MP2, MP3, OGG, AAC, HE-AAC, MPEG-4 ALS, Ogg Vorbis, FLAC, Musepack, Speex, WAVE file formats. With the 8 Gb total storage capacity, you can store approxtimately to 1000 hours of audio recordings.
E-Mail and SMS Notifications
In case of any warning or error, the device sends E-Mail and/or SMS notifications to specified email addresses and phone numbers.
N+1 Redundancy System
FTC5K-D is ready for N+1 Redundancy System. Backup device automatically goes online immediately, when master goes offline.
- Very compact case
- Measurement and display of the transmitter’s working parameters
- Direct to channel digital exciter with built-in RDS encoder
- Excellent audio performance is ensured by advanced digital signal processing technology (24-bit analogue converter)
- Built-in silence detector (adjustable time)
- Built-in automatic audio source selector
- Ready for SFN
- RDS Alarm contact
- Automatic start/stop for airconditioner
- Ready for N+1 redundancy system
- Self Managing System
- Event logs can be seen on display or printed out with date&time of the event
- All parameters can be remotely controlled by TCP/IP
- High-reliability use of Microstrip Technology
- Forward power, reﬂected power, heatsink temperature, transistor current and voltage protections
- Built-in silence detector, failover to the integrated audio player or IP audio (Adjustable time and threshold)
- Audio input selection between transmitter audio input, IP audio, integrated audio player
- Event logging (Notiﬁcaton over e-mail, SMS and Onair Service Center)
- Remote Control over the Internet, TCP/IP and Onair Service Center
- Internal IP Audio Decoder (Shoutcast, Icecast, Mpeg TS, Mpeg2 TS, Flacstream, PCM Stream)
- N+1 Redundancy system ready
- Automatically ﬁnds the best working parameters to get maximum efﬁcency when you change frequency or output power limit
- Fresh start with reverting to the factory settings
- Song and singer name broadcasting via RDS PSN (compatible with all radio automation software)
- Cellular internet connection supported using 3G/4G USB stick
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)