OMB 'Hot Swap' 10kw FM Transmitter
FM TRANSMITTER EM 10000 HE HOT PLUG
The 10KW FM transmitter, EM 10000 HE HOT PLUG, has been created by the OMB center of development for high efficiency transmitters with hot plug modules. It consists on six high efficiency 2KW amplifiers, FMA 2000 HE, with >73% efficiency (they can be externally used as 2KW amplifiers) and the EM 100 DIG PLUS, a 100W FM transmitter. The high efficiency 10KW amplifier has an approximate consumption of <14KVA, so it pays for itself in a short period of time due to its low consumption. This 10KW FM transmitter is also available in Dual Drive version.
- Hot plug modules.
- Typical AC efficiency >73% and typical RF efficiency of 80%.
- Amplifying modules of 1000W with MOSFET technology.
- Power supplies connected in parallel to maintain the equipment working in case any of them fails. Hot plug power supplies.
- TFT screen and touch keyboard to control and to visualize operation parameters.
- Memory recording of events.
- Speed control of cooling fans according to temperature of power modules so as to optimize consumption and to decrease acoustic contamination.
- Advanced protection against load mismatches without transmission cuts and fast protection in case of excessive reflected power and/or excessive input power.
- Analog telemetry, digital remote control and telemetry RS232, remote control by opened/closed contacts.
- Low pass filter, Mains EMI filter and internal single-phase transient suppressor.
- Automatic power reduction at night when used in combination with the EM 25 DIG PLUS transmitter.
- Automatic power reduction in case of high temperature, the equipment returns automatically to its rated power value when the temperature reaches back an average value.
- Automatic power reduction in case of excessive reflected power.
- Automatic voltage control for efficiency optimization.
- TCP/IP, SNMP and Webserver are optional.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)