MagicSoft CG ver. 8.5
Character Generator und Graphics
MagicSoft CG ver. 8.5 has a GPU-based rendering engine that supports all SD, HD and 4K modes. The graphics are 24 bit (TrueColor) with an 8-bit alpha channel (256 transparency levels). De-interlacing and anti-flicker display options guarantee the proper output of images and live video.
The engine offers Antialiasing for TrueType and OpenType fonts and Anisotropic filtering for images by using the GPU.
3D working environment (no layers)
The objects can be animated by moving, rotating and changing colour and transparency and can be dynamically moved on the z-axis eliminating the limitations of the layer oriented programs. Rendering for both Preview and On Air is done in the GPU, so a powerful CPU is not required. A key-frame concept is used to describe the characteristics in time of an object and can be used to interpolate previous-mentioned characteristics in the time intervals between key-frames.
Scripting and Automation
MagicSoft CG supports scripting which can make it possible to run an application like SMS to TV. The TCP/IP protocol allows you to control the displaying and content of a project.
- support for 4K video modes
- support for up to 4 simultaneous inputs
- support for Decklink or NDI inputs
- option for NDI output as RGBA
- 64-bit application
- implemented a new blending mode that improves the look of the highly transparent pictures/rectangles and eliminates the black contour of the white text
- sharing rendering buffer to be keyed by MagicSoft Playout (so using a Decklink for MagicSoft CG card is not mandatory )
- on the fly lossless compression of the textures
- possibility to play clips covering a wide variety of codecs and containers ( like H264, Quicktime png or TGA with alpha etc )
- lower CPU consumption for live capturing
- support for OpenType fonts
- support for GPU accelerated text rasterization (by using Direct2D)
- improved "2D text fit" feature for Arabic text
- kerning support for GPU accelerated 2D text items
- autofit with kerning support
- implemented "text-justify" as an option for text fit feature
- possibility to adjust the distance between rows of text
- improved preview dialogue of the image selection
- improved user interface for PC monitors with lower resolutions
- support for latest Decklink and Intensity drivers
- manager application with watch-dog and email reporting
- extended logging
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price