NOAA Weather Receiver
The Inovonics 676 is Inovonics’ second-generation, small form-factor off-air radio receiver for reception of NOAA weather information and alerts.
It tunes all US and Canadian weather band frequencies and responds to the 1050Hz Warning Alarm Tone (WAT).
The receiver gives front-panel and remote alarm indications for WAT, Low Signal and Audio Loss conditions and delivers both analog and AES digital audio outputs with adjustable levels.
- A sensitive, DSP-based (SDR) receiver for the 162.400 to 162.550 North American weather band.
- Flashing-red front-panel alarms and rear-panel ‘tallies’ for WAT (1050Hz tone), Low Signal and Audio Loss.
- Balanced analog and AES-digital program line outputs are available simultaneously and may be used for re-transmission. Levels are independently adjustable.
- All receiver setup parameters are held in non-volatile memory.
- When issued, free firmware updates are easily installed in the field.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)