INOmini FM/HD Radio™ SiteStreamer™
The Inovonics 638 SiteStreamer™ is a Web-enabled FM and HD Radio™ receiver for remote signal monitoring. Installed at a broadcast transmitter or translator site, or any remote location with an Internet connection, the 638 streams audio from single or multiple (sequenced) off-air sources, or from a hard-wired program audio feed, back to any computer, tablet or mobile device.
A browser-accessed Web Interface enables remote tuning and source switching. The Web Interface also displays audio levels, signal metrics, RDS data that accompanies the FM program, and PAD data associated with HD Radio programming. The SiteStreamer™ logs all alarm conditions, and any or all failure alarms may be dispatched instantly by email or SMS/text messaging.
- Monitor your off-air analog-FM or HD Radio™ signal (HD1 – HD8) from any remote location
- BandScanner™ gives a spectrum plot of all or part of the FM band.
- ‘Station Rotation’ can monitor multiple station sequentially.
- AES digital AUX input can monitor hardwired audio program feeds (A/B between source and air).
- Full dynamic browser support of all operating features, including audio streaming through the dynamic Web Interface
- Sends instant error messages via email or SMS text; logs signal loss, audio loss, pilot loss, HD loss, and RDS errors (hijacking)
- Accurate front-panel and Web Interface program audio level display
- Easy setup and operation; full SNMP support
- Headphone jack
- TUNING RANGETuning Range: 76.0MHz to 108.0MHz in 100kHz steps
- ANTENNA INPUT:75-ohm ‘F’
- RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:≤10μV for 50dB monaural FM SNR
- AUDIO RESPONSE:FM: ±1dB, 30Hz to 15kHz; 75μs/50μs de-emphasis HD Radio: ±0.25dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- PROGRAM LINE INPUT:AES3 (XLR) digital AUX input; menu selectable scaling for a ‘0-VU’ reference at digital signal levels of 0dBFS, –18dBFS, –20dBFS, –24dBFS
- Headphone Jack:Front-panel (TRS) 3.5mm
- NETWORK CONNECTION:LAN (RJ45) jack accepts universal TCP/ IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet
- ALARMS:Low Signal, Audio Loss, Pilot Loss, HD Loss , RDS Loss or PI Mismatch
- POWER REQUIREMENT:12VDC at 115mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included
- MOUNTING OPTIONS:An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)