INOmini AM SiteStreamer™
The Inovonics 637 SiteStreamer™ is a Web-enabled medium-wave AM broadcast receiver for remote signal monitoring. Installed at a broadcast transmitter site, or at any remote location with an Internet connection, the unit streams audio from single or multiple (sequenced) off-air sources, or from a hard-wired program audio feed, back to any computer, tablet or mobile device.
The browser-accessed Web Interface enables remote tuning and source switching, displays audio levels, and allows setup and display of alarm logs. The SiteStreamer™ also dispatches instant email or text message alarm notifications selectively to multiple personnel.
- Monitor AM broadcasts from any remote point
- BandScanner™ shows a spectrum plot of all or part of the AM Broadcast band.
- ‘Station Rotation’ can monitor multiple station presets by ‘round robin’ sequencing, each with its specific alarm parameters.
- AES digital AUX input can monitor hardwired audio program feeds (A/B between source and air).
- Full dynamic browser support of all operating features, including audio streaming, through the dynamic Web Interface
- Sends instant error messages via email or SMS text; logs signal and audio loss
- Easy setup and operation; full SNMP support
- Email/SMS error messaging; SNMP support
- Headphone jack
- TUNING RANGE:Tuning Range: 520kHz to 1710Hz in 10kHz steps or 531kHz to 1611kHz in 9kHz steps
- ANTENNA INPUT:Isolated F connector accepts a passive outdoor loop antenna (not included, optionally available)
- RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:≤100μV for 40dB SNR with 6kHz BW
- AUDIO RESPONSE:Selectable (–6dB): 6kHz, 4kHz, 3kHz, 2kHz
- PROGRAM LINE INPUT:Active-balanced (XLR) stereo left/right or dual-monaural analog AUX inputs with menu-selectable +4dBu or –10dBu nominal reference levels. Local and remote switching between off-air and AUX line-in feeds.
- Headphone Jack:Front-panel (TRS) 3.5mm
- NETWORK CONNECTION:LAN (RJ45) jack accepts universal TCP/ IP connection to Local Area Network, and via router to the Internet
- ALARMS:Low Signal and Audio Loss
- POWER REQUIREMENT:12VDC at 110mA (2.1mm x 5.5mm coaxial); inline switchmode power supply included. A low-noise linear supply is optionally available as required in certain circumstances.
- MOUNTING OPTIONS:An optional rack adapter mounts one, two or three INOmini format units in a standard 19-inch, 1U rack space.
- SIZE AND WEIGHT:1.6”H x 5.5”W x 5.5”D; 4 lbs. shipping weight.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)