Multichannel Sound Card
the Digigram VX442e is a professional linear (PCM) multi-channel sound card based on the PCI Express bus interface. It is designed for use in any professional system running under Windows or Linux. It is a reference card in radio broadcast automation for applications such as automated recording and play-out and multi-channel production.
VX442e features four input and output channels and offers balanced analog and AES/EBU connectivity, with the possibility to synchronize on an external clock (AES11, Word clock, black burst video). It can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, WASAPI, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- Supports balanced analog and AES/EBU audio
- Interoperable with most third-party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Four balanced analog inputs and outputs, +24 dBu max level
- Two AES/EBU inputs/outputs, with hardware sample rate converter on each AES/EBU input.
- Adjustable input and output analog and digital gains
- On-board 3-band parametric EQ and Maximizer effects
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cable with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)