Multichannel Sound Card
LoLa16161 and LoLa16161-SRC are professional linear (PCM) multichannel sound cards based on the PCI Express bus interface. They are designed for use in any professional system running under Windows or Linux, and requiring up to eight AES/EBU I/O connections. They are reference cards in radio broadcast automation for applications such as multichannel audio ingest, play-out, and production.
LoLa16161 and LoLa16161-SRC cards feature sixteen input and output channels through AES/EBU connectivity, with the possibility to synchronize on an external clock (AES11, Word clock, black burst video). LoLa16161-SRC can in addition handle asynchronous AES/EBU input signals thanks to its high quality hardware sample rate converters on each AES/EBU input. LoLa cards allows for very low latency operations, and can be used under Windows or Linux operating systems, with software applications based on standard driver interfaces such as WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, and ASIO for Windows, and Alsa for Linux.
- Developed for the broadcast industry
- AES/EBU connectivity
- Hardware sample rate converters on all the inputs (LoLa16161-SRC)
- Low latency
- Interoperable with most third party software applications for audio production, under Windows and Linux
- Multichannel linear PCM sound card
- PCI Express bus interface
- Low latency
- Eight AES/EBU inputs/outputs, with hardware sample rate converter on each AES/EBU input for LoLa16161-SRC.
- Support for Linux (Alsa driver) and Windows 32-bit and 64-bit (WDM Kernel streaming, DirectSound, Wasapi, ASIO)
- Breakout cable or breakout box (BOB16AES) with XLR connectors for audio connectivity
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)