DEVA Broadcast DB7001
FM Re-Broadcast Receiver
DB7001 – FM Radio Re-Broadcast Receiver
DSP-based FM Radio Re-Broadcast Receiver with TCP/IP Connectivity
The DEVA Broadcast DB7001 is a second-generation digitally-tuned FM Re-Broadcast Receiver. Considering the needs of the most demanding broadcasters and continuously supplementing new features to our devices, DEVA has enhanced DB7001 to be a smarter and fully functional unit, equipped with a high-selective DSP-based FM tuner.
The device is supplied with a built-in monitoring system, generating automatic warning messages in the case of out-of-limit parameters. Also, in case of an alarm event, theDEVA Broadcast DB7001 will notify the maintenance staff and will switch automatically to the backup station. Thus, audio loss for an extended period, if the problem with the main station is evident, will be prevented.
An impressive additional feature is that the RDS information contained in the processed MPX signal is captured as RDS/RBDS data with detailed statistics, ensuring a complete data display at a glance. Notably, the USB and LAN communication interfaces allow flexibility for local and remote connection and control of the unit.
The DEVA Broadcast DB7001 has an easy to read and high-resolution OLED graphical display. It also has ultra-bright alarm indicators that allow reading the signal at a glance.
An additional feature to the list of DB7000 characteristics is that the RDS information contained in the processed MPX signal easily visualizes and represents the RDS/RBDS Data and detailed RDS/RBDS Statistics. The design of DB7000 supports USB and LAN communication interfaces.
Thus, it makes for flexibility in remote connection and control of the unit. Easy channel status monitoring or audio listening from everywhere is possible through your mobile phone. With the Audio Stream Server, you can listen to the audio of the received radio program.
The Band Analyzer function of the DEVA Broadcast DB7001 presents an overview of all FM signals available and the RF signal strength of these stations. It scans within any section of the band in the FM band in 3 different modes.
The generated spectrum diagram shows the RF Level vs. the Frequency. More so, you can enable Scheduled Band Scans for RF intruder or pirate transmissions detection.
In case of a transmission failure, maintenance staff will be immediately alerted via E-mail, SNMP, or SMS which signals the technicians to restore normal service as soon as possible.
A high-performance level and sustained reliability make the DEVA Broadcast DB7001 satisfy the requirements of the most demanding broadcasters, as well as the satellite and cable operators.
This product has been designed with the latest state-of-the-art audio technology in use, and with very low harmonic distortion!
- Sophisticated DSP-based Digital FM Tuner
- Dual antenna ports with built-in RF attenuator
- Up to 100 dBµV direct RF Antenna Input
- Selectable wide range IF filter bandwidths
- FM Band 87.1 - 108.1 MHz Basic Spectrum Analyzer
- Advanced SNMP Ver.2C support
- Fully DSP-based management core
- Wide-angle, easy-to-read OLED display
- Very Intuitive Navigational Menu
- Selectable De-emphasis - Off, 50µs and 75µs
- Built-in high-performance Stereo Decoder
- Real-Time Audio Program Streaming
- Remote Listening via optional GSM modem
- Easy to use WEB interface
- Apple and Android devices support
- SNTP for automatic sync of the built-in clock
- RDS and RBDS decoder with BER meter
- Alarm dispatch via E-mail, SMS, SNMP and GPO
- Complete status reporting with SMS via optional GSM modem
- Protected access to the device settings
- Balanced Analog Audio Outputs on XLR Connectors
- Professional AES/EBU, SPDIF and Optical Digital audio outputs
- LAN port for full TCP/IP remote control and monitoring
- Adjustable MIN/MAX alarms for RF, Pilot, L & R Audio Levels, MPX, RDS
- USB communication interface for local connectivity
- Headphone output with front panel level control
- Easy and intuitive Windows Application
- Firmware updates will ensure improved operation
- Accurate front-panel metering for local use
- Restore Factory Parameters option
- Wide operating voltage range: 100-240V AC
- 19" Professional Case for high RF immunity
- Easy Installation and Setup
- Backup Station
|Tuning Range:||87.1 to 108.1 MHz, Frequency Agile|
|Tuning Step:||10, 20, 50, 100 kHz|
|Tuner Sensitivity:||30 dBµV|
|Antenna Ports:||Dual, 2 x BNC Connectors, 50Ω|
|Antenna Ports Isolation:||> 40 dB|
|Internal Attenuator:||0, 10, 20 and 30 dB|
|Dynamic range:||100 dB|
|IF Filter Bandwidth:||15 Increments (25kHz - 157kHz, Auto)|
|Frequency Response:||±0.1 dB, 10 Hz to 86 kHz|
|Dynamic range:||90 dB|
|Frequency Response (L and R):||±0.1 dB, 10 Hz to 15 kHz|
|SNR (Stereo):||60 dB, 50 µs de-emphasis|
|THD:||0.1%, 10 Hz to 15 kHz, 50 µs de-emphasis|
|Separation:||50 dB, 50 Hz to 10 kHz, 50 µs de-emphasis|
|Standards:||European RDS CENELEC; United States RBDS NRSC|
|Error Correction & Counting:||Yes|
|PI, PTY, DI, MS:||Yes|
|RT (Radio Text), RT+:||Yes|
|PS (Program Service name):||Yes|
|Group Sequence Display:||Yes|
|RDS RAW Data Display:||Yes|
|RF Level:||±1 dB, 0 to 100 dBµV|
|Total, Pos, Neg:||±2 kHz, 10 to 100 kHz, 1 kHz resolution|
|Pilot, RDS:||±0.5 kHz, 1 to 12 kHz, 0.2 kHz resolution|
|Audio:||±1 dB, +10.0 to -55.0 dB, 0.1 dB resolution|
|Composite:||3.5 Vp-p @ 75kHz, 75Ω, unbalanced BNC Connector|
|Audio (L, R):||+12 dBm, 600Ω, balanced XLR Connector|
|AES3 (L, R):||5.0 Vp-p, 110Ω, balanced XLR Connector|
|SPDIF (L, R):||3.0 Vp-p, 110Ω, unbalanced BNC Connector|
|Optical (L, R):||Transmitter, TOSLINK|
|Alarms:||Programmable terminals on the rear panel, optoisolated|
|Headphone:||6,3mm (1/4") Phone Jack|
|Ethernet 10/100 Base-T:||RJ45 Connector|
|GSM Modem:||15-pin Male D-Sub Connector|
|Storage:||2GB Build-in Memory Card|
|Data format:||Text, CSV|
|Voltage:||100-240V / 50-60 Hz / 25W|
Size and Weight
|Dimensions (W;H;D):||485 x 44 x 180 mm|
|Shipping Weight:||540 x 115 x 300 mm / 2.7kg|
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)