DB Mozart 300
300W FM Transmitter
DB Mozart 300
- The GREEN RF™ technology, combined with new 65:1 devices, is the latest evolution of the world-famous patented COLD-FET™ technology applied on DB’s transmitters.
- FM transmitter Low maintenance costs thanks to the easy access to all components, external cooling air filters, very high MTBF for RF and power supply modules.
- Compact design and low weight to reduce transportation costs and simplify logistics.
- FM transmitter High frequency stability in short and long terms assured by Digital Phase Locked Loop circuit with low drift VCTCXO.
- FM transmitter Complete WEB SERVER SNMP, GSM or SMS remote control, available as option.
- FM transmitter Complete remote management via WiFi with WiFi Touch, available as option.
- FM transmitter External reference oscillator, available as option: 10 MHz.
- Frequency Agile Broadband, settable directly from the LCD front panel with 10 KHz steps without need for tuning tools.
- Meets or exceeds all international standards for safety and electrical specifications.
- FM transmitter MSE™: Magnetic Sound Enhancer is a magnetic barrier that protects the VCO, the heart of FM modulator, and increases sound quality.
- Stereo Generator: high performance built-in digital stereo coder provides separation typical > 65dB.
- Signal/noise ratio >80dB assures the highest audio quality.
- Input sensitivity and output deviation adjustable with high precision of 0,05dB through front panel or remotely by web interface.
- FM transmitter level and phase of the pilot tone adjustable from the front panel and Web interface.
- AES / EBU digital stereo audio interface available as option.
- Powerful modulation limiter keeps the maximum frequency deviation within international requirements to avoid overmodulation and adjacent channels interference. Limiter levels can be set from the front panel.
- FM transmitter Switch-mode power supply with power factor control. Highly efficient and widely over-rated power supply modules insure low heating, low AC power consumption and superior reliability. The power factor control circuitry meets the international requirements for mains network disturbances.
- FM transmitter High efficiency cooling system. Thanks to the air cooling system, the heat-sink temperature can rise only about 10°C above ambient temperature. This guarantees the proper functioning even in sites with extreme climate conditions and high temperature.
The DB Broadcast Mozart 300 design was optimized to get minimum losses of the passive elements and excellent performances of the active elements in order to increase the AC efficiency up to more than 70%.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)