CTE Digital Broadcast ECO-130
Supporting DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL and NTSC modulations (dual-cast Analog and Digital is also supported), CTE DB Compact exciters natively offer adaptive pre-correction circuits and built in GPS / GLONASS receiver for accurate synchronization and SFN operations. Whether you need a Terrestrial or Satellite fed transmitter, an on channel repeater, a regenerative repeater or even a transposer, CTE DB exciter is the required solution as it can be equipped and configured with different input interfaces (Satellite Receiver, ASI, Gigabit Ethernet or RF). Gap-filling operation is made possible by a powerful echo-canceller and, if necessary, by an additional high performance cancellation circuit.
For the South American ISDB-Tb market, CTE DB Compact Transmitter is today the only solution in the market combining Satellite Receiver, Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter and up to 130W Transmitter in a single 1U box 19” rack!
Compact dimensions (single 19”, 1U rack )
• Compact 1U 19” Rack chassis
• Output Power up to 130W rms in digital or up to 220W p.s. in analogue
• High efficiency broadband amplifier technology in 80W rms and 130W rms UHF models.
• DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL, NTSC modulations fully supported
• Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDB-Tb
• Adaptive pre-correction circuits
• Powerful echo canceller when exciter is used as an on-channel repeater
• Optional high-performance additional echo cancellation circuit
• Optional internal demodulator with equalizer for regenerative transposers
• On-board high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
• Flexible input interfaces:
- 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
- 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
- 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input
- 1 x RF input
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price