Broadcast Concepts PA700HS
700W SD2942 FM Amplifier Module
The Broadcast Concepts PA700HS amplifier module is designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier incorporates microstrip technology and a pair of 350W SD2942 mosfet transistors. This product is designed for FM transmitter builders who don’t want to worry about finding an appropriate heat-sink. We have done all of the research and machining for you.
- 86-110MHz 48 Volts
- Input/Output 50 ohms
- Pout 700W Minimum with a 6 to 8 watt input.
- 19dB gain minimum.
- Low distortion Class B push-pull.
- Heatsink size: 6.96 inch wide x 2.75 in high x 9 inches long.
- 68% efficiency minimum.
- Power requirements 20 to 22 Amps @ 48 volts.
- Bias disable pads facilitate integration into amplifier systems that employ automatic VSWR protection.
- The PCB and transistors are mounted to directly to the custom CNC machined aluminum heatsink insuring efficient thermal transfer.
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)