Broadcast Concepts P900XRFM-25
900W BLF178XR FM Pallet Amplifier
The Broadcast Concepts P900XRFM-25 is designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier uses a single BLF178XR push-pull transistor to produce 900 watts minimum!
- 87.5-108MHz 43 - 50Volts
- Input/Output 50 ohms
- Pout 1000W with 2.5W input.
- 25dB gain minimum.
- Low distortion Class B push-pull.
- Small size: only 2.25 in x 4.0 inches
- 78% efficiency typical.
- Power requirements 22.5 to 23.5 ADC 800W out at 43V.
- Power requirements 25.5 to 27 ADC 1000W out at 50V
- Low pass filters and directional couplers introduce reactive loss. Maximum suggested power with a low pass filter/coupler is 850W.
- This Pallet works best with LPF1500-DC
- Pallet requires 13.5 inches RG400 between pallet and input to LPF. Stripped cable is provided free upon request.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)