Broadcast Concepts BLF184XR-FIL
550W BLF574 FM Amplifier Module
The Broadcast Concepts BLF184XR-FIL is designed for FM radio transmitters, this amplifier incorporates microstrip technology and a single BLF574 600 watt LDMOS transistor. This product is designed for FM transmitter builders who don’t want to worry about finding an appropriate heat-sink. We have done all of the research and machining for you.
- 86-110MHz 43 - 50 Volts
- Input/Output 50 ohms
- Pout 550W Minimum with a 1.5 to 2 watt input.
- 25dB gain minimum.
- Low distortion Class B push-pull.
- Heatsink size: 6.96 inch wide x 2.75 in high x 9 inches long. Wakefield profile 6274.
- 1200W Low pass filter with directional coupler.
- 70% efficiency minimum.
- Power requirements 16.5Amps @ 48 volts.
- Bias disable pads facilitate integration into amplifier systems that employ automatic VSWR protection.
- This product requires a minimum of 100 CFM forced air cooling
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)