Frequency Agile FM RF Amplifier
The Belar RFA-4 Frequency Agile FM RF Amplifier is a microprocessor controlled, tunable RF amplifier designed for use with Belar’s complete line of FM monitors, including the FMM-1 series, the FMM-2 series, and The Wizard. It features 10 memory locations for one-button access to 10 stations with call letters. Direct dial of any standard FM frequency is also possible, and UP/DOWN buttons are included. The station’s call letters can be programmed into the display with the frequency for quick and easy reference. A sophisticated, multistage filter ensures the highest possible performance.
When used with The Wizard Precision Digital FM Modulation Analyzer (Model FMMA-1), the RFA-4 can be operated completely remotely, via an IBM compatible PC and 2400-baud modems. Any preset can be accessed, and any station can be dialed in directly.
Local Oscillator and 10.7 MHz IF outputs are provided for use with the Belar FMM-4A Frequency Monitor for easy and convenient off-air frequency measurement.
- 10 memory presets with programmable call letters
- Direct dial of any standard FM frequency in 50 kHz increments
- Non-volatile memory for presets, calls
- Input Attenuator: 0, 6, 12, 18 dB, switched
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Can be operated remotely (with The Wizard and optional Interface Module)
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)