The Belar RDS-1 is a fully-featured RDS/RBDS monitor and decoder that incorporates both the RBDS standard in the U.S. and the RDS standard in Europe and other countries. The RDS-1 is essential to monitor critical RDS parameters, such as RDS injection and the phase relationship between the RDS subcarrier and the stereo pilot. The RDS-1 decodes all the major group types and provides the data in fully decoded and hexadecimal formats. An RS-232 interface and a Wizard interface are built into the RDS-1, for easy remote communication and full-screen displays.
- Total Modulation
- RDS Injection
- RDS Phase Error
- Pilot Injection
- Block Error Rate
- Basic RDS Data, including PI, PS, PTY, TP, TA, M/S, DI, AF, ECC, PIN, Radio Text A&B, Location (State, City, Grid), Time, Date, and Group Types being transmitted.
- Transparent Data Channels (0-31)
- In-House Data Channels (0-31)
- Paging Information, including MMBS Detection, Network Group, Paging Interval, and Radio Paging Data (Group Code, BCD pager ID, type of page, and text of page).
- Group Data (Hexidecimal and ASCII for all groups).
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)