FM Rebroadcast Receiver
The Belar FMRR-4 Frequency Agile FM Rebroadcast Receiver is a microprocessor controlled, tunable receiver designed for rebroadcasting and other applications that require accurate FM reception and composite output. The FMRR-4 features 10 memory locations for one-button access to 10 stations with call letters. Direct dial of any standard FM frequency is also possible, and UP/DOWN buttons are included. The station’s call letters can be programmed into the display with the frequency for quick and easy reference. A sophisticated, multistage filter ensures the highest possible performance.
The precision demodulator features two buffered 75 ohm composite (BNC) outputs and a 600 ohm, balanced (XLR) output suitable for rebroadcast of mono, stereo, and SCA signals.
- 10 memory presets with programmable call letters
- Direct dial of any standard FM frequency in 50 kHz increments
- Non-volatile memory for presets, calls
- Input Attenuator: 0, 6, 12, 18 dB, switched
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC)
- Carrier-fail relay (NO or NC) for remote switching applications
- Audio mute under low- or loss-of-signal
- Front panel headphone jack for convenient monitoring
- Optional power supplies available for solar or other special applications
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)