FM Audio Processor
The ProCoder-2 is now building an impressive repeat customer list, including BBC World Service.
A great value stereo FM processor that can save you money whether your station is a large network keen to solve the dilemma of where to locate your favourite processor or, a smaller broadcaster looking to create your signature sound without losing clarity and quality.
Multiband processors can be located at the studio for convenience, whilst obtaining better peak control (and therefore more loudness) at one or many FM transmitter sites using ProCoder’s ‘transparent mode’ with LF- and HF- overshoot inhibiting algorithms. All the usual limiting and clipping functions for peak control that you’d expect to find are there too, including fully overshoot compensated 15kHz low-pass filters.
The broadcast audio processor section also has a full range of tools for ‘stand-alone’ use, including our world-renowned leveller, plus effective presence and brightness enhancers to make sure your signal stands out. ProCoder delivers typical Audessence clarity and fidelity on voices and music, but this box has the capability to go loud as well!
FM networks: use at transmission site, locate preferred multiband processor at studio
• Satellite ‘drop-downs’, telco-fed FM sites (analogue or digital) and RBFM repeaters
• Stand-Alone FM processing:
• All commercial & community radio
• RSLs (temporary broadcasting)
No compromise on loudness or clarity, fully-digital throughout
• ‘Transparent’ mode enables main (multi-band) audio processor location at the studio
• Save an enormous amount of money if you have multiple transmission sites!
• Very effective in ‘stand-alone’ mode also: AGC, compression, & brightness enhancer
• Improve reliability and save money with automatic audio fail detect and switching
• Reliable, maintenance-free; low heat dissipation = NO FAN NEEDED OR USED!
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)