Demountable Aluminum Dipole
The FM line from Aldena includes dipoles and panel antennas for different directional or omni-directional layouts, antennas for installation on square or triangular masts or towers. All types of antenna are available in horizontal, vertical, circular or elliptical polarization.
All FM dipole antennas from Aldena are made of stainless steel or hot dip galvanized steel in order to guarantee longer-than-average durability, even in harsh climate conditions (such as high levels of pollution, air salinity or acid rain). All dipole antennas are able to be pressurized, which is a characteristic of the most complex antenna systems and it is often necessary to guarantee reliability.
- Dipole antenna in hot dip galvanized steel.
- Omnidirectional pattern with preferred direction
- Suitable for medium and high powerFM arrays.
- Broadband 87.5 ÷ 108 MHz
- WORKING BAND:87.5÷108 MHz
- BANDWIDTH:FM band
- GAIN:1.5 dBd (3.7 dBi)
- VSWR:≤ 1.28:1 (-18 dB)
- IMPEDANCE:50 Ohm unbalanced
- HALF POWER BEAMWIDTH:E-Plane - 71°
- H-Plane - 192°
- LIGHTNING PROTECTION:all metal parts DC grounded including inner conductors
- MATERIALS:body in treated aluminium, teflon isolators, silicon O-Rings, hot dip galvanized steel bolts
- MOUNTING:directly on supporting structure
- MOUNTING BRACKETS:included for Ø 40÷104mm. pipe
- ICING PROTECTION:optional ABS radome (code XRASD)
- TREATMENTS:military grade treated (MIL-C-4451) silver plated internal lines and connector
- PRESSURIZZATION:5.0 psi
- ANTENNA DIMENSIONS:1337x965x200 mm
- WEIGHT:7 Kg
- WIND SURFACE:0.07 m2 front - 0.11 m2 side
- WIND LOAD (at 160Km/h and 30° C air temperature):5.53 Kg front - 9.47 Kg side
- SURVIVAL WIND:220Km/h
- PACKING DIMENSIONS:box 1210x310x150 mm - 10 Kg gross
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price