AEQ FORUM LITE
Digital audio mixer for radio and TV
AoIP multi-channel connectivity made simple
The AEQ FORUM LITE is designed for ON AIR use, FORUM IP digital consoles comes in two different formats: countersunk or desktop. Based on its predecessor – FORUM- its recently added features and options makes it a cutting edge console with infinite possibilities. Its redesigned control surface includes new softer switches, additional programmable keys and improved access of controls for the monitoring section.
The modular design approach enables this console to adapt perfectly in different operating scenarios: self-control, booth control, television production control, audio production, mixed configuration, easy integration in large systems.
An easy operating system combined with a high capacity allows the FORUM IP console to execute any kind of task.
The FORUM IP SPLIT version comes with the FR CORE modular engine in 3 RU´s. Up to 5 quadruples channel modules and one control and monitoring unit.
The FORUM IP LITE version comes with the M_CORE compact engine in 2 RU´s. Up to 3 quadruples channel modules and one control and monitoring unit.
FORUM IP can be equipped with AoIP input/output cards, compatible with the new AES67 standard through Audinate’s DANTE™ technology. Using this optional connectivity, it can receive and provide signals from/to other consoles, routers and other input/output terminal equipment from more than 300 different manufacturers. Multichannel connectivity can also be provided through MADI.
FORUM IP is a digital audio mixing console specifically designed to meet the most rigorous demands of radio and television ON-AIR broadcasting. Its flexible design allows it to readily be adapted to any ON-AIR application. FORUM IP incorporates all of the features necessary for use in environments requiring: automatic monitor speaker cut-off, cough muting, fader start, control signalling, interface signalling for automation of external equipment, external communications management, intercom, etc.
Simplicity and control power are combined into the FORUM IP to satisfy ease of operation – from the most basic to the most advanced requirements. The control surface can be configured with a minimum of 4 faders, and easily expanded to 8 or even 12 channels with the LITE version. If you opt for the SPLIT version, the mixer can expand to up to 24 freely assignable fader channels.
- Configurable monitoring for all system signals.
- 4 Direct-routing buttons on each channel.
- Silent operation by convection cooling.
- 2 precision stereo VU meters and pre-fader monitor output.
- Supports 2 digital hybrids.
- Integrated studio and control room speaker and headphone outputs.
- Supports AES/EBU and S-PDIF digital formats.
- Multi-channel IP Networking using Audinate Dante Technology (optional).
- MADI bi-directional fiber-optic connection for 64 digital audio channels (optional).
- 8 GPI and 8 GPO (opto-isolated) and 4 GPO relay outputs.
- Audio processing: 3 band equalizer, high pass and low pass filters, compressor/limiter, and noise gate.
- Optional FORUM SCREEN software for visualization and control by touch screen on screens of any size.
- Optional FORUM VIRTUAL software for integral remote control of the console.
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price