AEA Technology 6021-5000
E20/20N Time Domain Reflectometer
The AEA Technology 6021-5000
Time Domain Reflectometer.
Customers were amazed by the clarity of the traces and features in the 20/20 Step TDR introduced in 2004. It outperformed even the Tektronix 1502C Step TDR, but users asked for even more. We took 8 years of customer input and combined it with18 months of engineering and testing to produce the E20/20 Step TDR. The result is a dramatically improved user interface, enhanced LCD display, new easy to use keypad with function LEDs, USB PC interface, and more.
The new E20/20 TDR is now clearly the world’s most powerful and user-friendly hand-held step TDR. Combined with our new ETDR PC VisionTM Software for uploading and archiving traces, and creating and downloading cable lists to the E20/20 TDR, no other TDR on the market offers comparable complete professional TDR package.
Accessories included with all models: Soft carrying case, belt case, AC and DC power adapters, 8AA NiMH cells (installed), USB Cable, Printed Basic Guide, Laminated Quick Start Guide, and CD with ETDR PC Vision software, Operator Manual, Training presentation, Application Notes, and more.
- Ranges: from 0-10ft (0-2 m) to 20,000 ft (5Km)
- No dead zone on any range setting
- Range Zoom on Cursor
- Impedance zoom using Z Scale
- Cursor reading to ± 1⁄2 inch (10 mm) using Zoom
- Cable List with 64 cable types
- Context Sensitive Help
- Cell phone style alphanumeric entry pad
- Keypad LED indicators for active function
- Setup Wizard – step by step start up
- Cable toning – coax or twisted pair
- Stores 32 traces with name, date & time
- Rechargeable NiMH AA cells included
- ETDR PC Vision software included
- N, BNC & RJ45, and F & RJ45 connector models
- Maximum Ranges:20Kft (5m) @ .99c or 14Kft (4.3Km) @ .66c
- Minimum Range:0-10ft (0-2m)
- Range Scales:11 selectable ranges
- Range Accuracy:<0.2% ±1inch (2cm) + VF uncertainty
- Resolution:0.5 inch (1.27 cm) on 10ft range scale or 10ft Zoom
- Z Accuracy:<2% (Cable Z=45 to 125 Ohms)
- Z Scales:20, 50, 100, 200, 500, and 1,000 Ohms
- Dead Zone:Zero on any range setting
- Cursors:2 independent and differential reading
- Memory:32 traces with 1920 data points (feet) and 2000 data points (meters), name, date, and time. Recall by name from list.
- Advance Features:Test Lead Null
- MicroFault Locating
- Setup Wizard – step-by-step start up instructions
- Context Sensitive Help
- Cable List:64 Cable types with Z and VF. PC upload or download custom cable lists.
- Tones: 900/1100 warble, 977.5, 850, 577
- Display: Quarter VGA transflective and backlit
- Communications: USB-2/Serial
- Internal Power: 8 AA NiMH cells (installed) ~5.5 hours continuous operation on single charge
- Alternate cells: 8 AA alkaline cells, ~ 7 hours continuous operation
- External Power: 90-120VAC 50/60Hz adapter to 12VDC, 12VDC Vehicle adapter included
- Size: 8.5” x 4.3” x 2.25” (216 × 109 × 57 mm)
- Weight: 2.1 lbs (923 grams) with belt case and batteries
- Environmental: Splash and dust resistant
- Ruggedness:: MILSTD 810G Transient Drop tested, 48” (1.2 m) to concrete, 27 drops
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)