ABE MTX High Power
The ABE MTX High Power Transmitters series of High Power TV Transmitters is the ultimate in technology, quality and performance in the Broadcast industry; it is designed to take advantage of the excellence of the digital modulation systems to generate both Analog and Digital emissions (DVB-T2, DVB-T/H, ISDB-T/Tb, ATSC and other standards).
The MTX Series brings together the highly efficient and reliable ABE LD-MOS broadband Power Amplifiers with state-of-the-art technological solutions.
Featuring modular construction – with easily removable modules/boards having RF internal isolation – the MTX series exploits the advantages of state of the art technological solutions to achieve high reliability and comprehensive system flexibility – all at a reduced size.
Maintenance, as well as channel changing operations, are simple and easy to perform. Careful product design brings high versatility, enhanced by the provision of specific options and giving compliance with major world digital and analogue terrestrial TV broadcasting standards.
The high-power amplifiers normally comprise more independent power amplifiers chassis, each with its own hot-swappable power supply modules. Power amplifiers are available both in AB class or Doherty broadband configurations featuring very high efficiency.
Should a failure affect the output from one power amplifier chassis, the other ones will continue working at full power, transmission, therefore, continues at reduced power but the emission remains “on-air”.
With the optional Dual-Drive configuration, an Automatic Changeover Unit immediately brings the stand-by Exciter into operation in case of low RF power from the working Exciter, ensuring transmission at full power.
Alternatively, it is possible to provide a complete automatic passive stand-by system that can operate in redundant configurations (1+1 or n+1).
- Open platform design to satisfy both today’s and tomorrow’s needs
- The ultimate in technology, quality, performance and reliability
- Low cost of ownership, low capital cost, running expenses & maintenance
- Complete range of options and configurations to satisfy any need
- Multistandard analog transmitters with digital DDS modulator (PAL/SECAM/NTSC B, G, D, I, K, K1, M and N standards supported
- Multistandard digital transmitters (DVB-T2, DVB-T/H, ISDB-T/Tb and other standards)
- Embedded GNSS Receiver for SFN Networks
- Wide choice of input interfaces: ASI, Ethernet for T.S. over IP, DVB-S/S2 Multistream receiver, Digital Terrestrial Receiver, analog Video/Audio
- RF output: UHF, VHF Band I and Band III
- Frequency Agile Direct Digital Synthesizer with 1Hz resolution
- Adaptive precorrection option
- Hot Pluggable Power Supply Modules
- Hot Pluggable Power Amplifiers
- High-efficiency Broadband Amplifiers
- A high degree of operational reliability: single or dual drive, passive standby systems (1+1 or N+1)
- User-Friendly local and remote control includes an onboard display, Web GUI, SNMP and e-mail client
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)
Call for Price