DAB+ Distribution Extractor
The commercial 2wcom FlexXtract+ DAB+ Distribution Extractor demodulates an incoming DAB+ data stream, even if it is via IP, ASI or from a DVB-S or DVB-S2 signal and converts the data into a standard ETI-signal according to EN 300799 or an EDI-signal according to TS 102 693 to feed DAB or DAB+ transmitters.
- Supports for IP line transmission (strong robustness)
- Forward error correction (Pro-MPEG FEC, EDI-FEC):enables reconstruction of lost data packets, avoids audio dropouts
- Packet reordering:incoming data packets are sorted into original order if the IP network swaps them
- Seamless switching (dual streaming) [optional]:automatic seamless switch to a second incoming stream if the main stream fails for some reason
- Data spreading/reordering [optional]:time scrambling of data packets over a defined period to protect the stream like a swarm against transmission failures
- Satellite backup:automatic switch to the satellite backup if the main stream fails for some reason
- Several contribution/distribution technologies supported
- Fallback solutions between these in case of failure
- Easy handling:One device for different applications
- Three different possibilities of transport stream input:DVB-S/S2 tuner
- ASI (optional)
- Ethernet (optional)
- Data output:ETI: Standardized output stream from a DAB/DAB+/T-DMB multiplexer over a standardized 2Mbit link (E1).
- EDI (optional): EDI performs data transmission via global IP network (ETI via IP). Compared to ETI there is no need of a dedicated line.
- Transport stream output (optional):ASI
- Monitoring and Control:via webbased GUI
- via Satellite In-Band Remote Control (SIRC)
- via SNMPv2c and relay (RF and ETI/EDI parameters)
- Conditional Access Decryption:On request
BW Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)