The 2WCOM C04 RDS encoder is comparable to the C02. The operation however is done via the software instead of manually. The TCP/IP-interface is optional and can be retrofitted what turns the C04 in a low-cost alternative solution. Simple configuration and operation via control software.
The 2wcom RDS Encoder C04 handily fulfills the needs of a TMC service provider such as NAVTEC or any other RDS broadcaster.
For this reason – please read the full story about >> 2wcom helps drive NAVTEC
The combination of a UECP – compliant encoder, easy network configuration and an unparalleled decoding and monitoring make the 2wcom C04 a market-leading RDS Encoder.
- Fully compliant with RDS specification CENELEC and UECP 6.01 compliant
- also EON, TMC, ODA, RP and EWS (Early Warning System)
- Easy to use with:
- control software ARCOS Config or
- advanced Network structured Control Software ARCOS Network
- Remote Control via RS232 or IP (UECP via TCP, SNMPv2c, SMTP)
- The flexible programmable remote control interface
- 12 optoisolated inputs, 11 relays outputs
- Additional features like:
- Programmable automation interface for easy integration in existing Studio software
- Transparent RDS mode to easily transmit recorded RDS data or free designed RDS group data
- Integrated RDS decoder to control directly the transmitted RDS data before they go “ON-AIR”
- Advanced Scrolling PS
- Programmable timer for automatic program switching
- Optional: 5 independent TCP-Ports with different port numbers, an opportunity to operate 5 different services with one single encoder (e. g. TMC, RT+, Automation System, control software ARCOS Config, Early Warning, customized protocols like weather data etc.)
- Optional: Automatic adjustment from daylight savings time to winter time and vice versa
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)