The 2WCOMC02 RDS Encoder matches up with almost any transmitter system. The integrated TCP/IP-interface makes it easy to install, monitor and control the encoder remotely via TCP or SNMP. It is equipped with a LC-Display and a jogwheel too in order to control the RDS settings just in front of the unit without the need connecting to a computer.
Simple configuration and operation via control software.
The 2wcom RDS Encoder C02 handily fulfills the needs of a TMC service provider such as NAVTEC or any other RDS broadaster.
The combination of a UECP – compliant encoder, easy network configuration and an unparalleled decoding and monitoring make the 2wcom C02 a market-leading RDS Encoder.
- Fully compliant with RDS specification CENELEC and UECP 6.01 compliant
- also EON, TMC, ODA, RP and EWS (Early Warning System)
- Easy to use with:
- control Software
- advanced network structured control software ARCOS Network
- Remote Control via RS232 or IP (UECP via TCP, SNMPv2c, SMTP)
- Flexible programmable remote control interface – 12 opto isolated inputs, 11 relays outputs
- Additional features like:
- Programmable automation interface for easy integration in existing Studio software
- Transparent RDS mode to easily transmit recorded RDS data or free designed RDS group data
- Integrated RDS Decoder to control directly the transmitted RDS data before they go “ON-AIR”
- Advanced Scrolling PS
- Programmable timer for automatic program switching
- Optional: 5 independent TCP-Ports with different port numbers, an opportunity to operate 5 different services with one single encoder (e. g. TMC, RT+, Automation System, control software ARCOS Config, Early Warning, customized protocols like weather data etc.)
- Optional: Automatic adjustment from daylight savings time to winter time and vice versa
TRU Price Guarantee
(Subject to conditions)