High-power full-duplex portable reporting unit
RPU 300 is the ideal tools for your ENG reporter crews. The units are composed of:
a high power transmitter is suitable for covering distance up to several kilometres (more than 10 km in line-of-sight) with broadcast audio quality and great reliability;
a receiver used as talk-back channel.
RPU 300 can come with long-lasting (up to 7 hours) lithium rechargeable battery or with the standard lead type.
|• Main channel TX (broadband):
16 switchable frequencies in either of the following ranges:
– VHF (130 ? 250 MHz) – RPU 300-VU
– UHF (330 ? 880 MHZ) – RPU 300-UU
• Talk-back channel RX (narrowband):
16 switchable frequencies in following range:
– UHF (400 ? 520 MHz) (It is necessary to keep the minimum distance from TX)
• Easy PC frequency-reprogramming by the user (in the pre-set switching-window).
• Rapid factory frequency re-allocation (in the whole working-range).
• Exceptional compact size.
• Very easy and friendly to operate.
• High transmitter power output.
• Very long battery-lifetime, its precise measuring and remote indication.
• Optional PTT push-button, allowing the reporter to remote-switch the stationary receiver AF line-output and speak off-line with the base station.
• Wisycom exclusive digital sub-carrier technology prevent any degrading of the modulation quality or reduction of the audio bandwidth for the features:
– remote TX battery monitoring
– tone-squelch (or “intercom” PTT) operating
• Exceptional sturdiness and absolute reliability
• The most advanced RF and AF technologies assures the maximum connecting security even with weak and interfered signals.