Wideband Dual High Power Amplifier
MPA221 is a dual amplifier especially designed to be a companion of the MTK952.
In a typical configuration, MTK952 generate the local carrier and also (in master mode) a reference signal in isofrequency that can be transported thru coax or fibre (i.e. with MFL) and used as source for MPA221 to create a remote RF transmission (single frequency areas).
MPA221 as a frequency meter to lock on source carrier and to set up properly all internal filtering.
Thanks to an integrated calibrated direction coupler, MPA221 is able to measure the real transmitted power and uses this feedback to proper set up the gain and protect in case of antenna failure.
Maximum output power is 2 watt on each of 2 separated output, or 1 watt per carrier on 1 output combined.
The units is designed with a low profile and all connectors in front of be easily integrated into plastic case for remote application.
- Slave module with frequency meter for single frequency application
- 330 MHz Bandwidth
- Quadruple in quadrature output stage for high rejection to intermodulation
- Output power up to 2 Watt (/2W0 option) or 1 Watt with combined channels
- 2:1 power combiner integrated (software selectable)
- SWR (Stationary Wave Ratio) sensing on antenna outputs with control loop to set power output
- Remote Monitor/configuration thru Ethernet port
- Compact profile with connector on front to be easily integrate on plastic cases for remote application
- Dual DC INPUT: 10-28Vdc thru DB25 connector