TEM DUAL CAST XXL-VISION
XXL-VISION Series represents the state of the art of the worldwide TV transmitter technology.
In a compact solution, it covers a power range up to 12000Wrms / 22500W p.s. and supports DVB-T/H / T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL and NTSC modulations.
Of course, Dual Cast analog and digital configuration is also supported. Air and Liquid cooled version.
- 19″ Standard Rack
- Air or Liquid cooled
- Output Power up to 12000W RMS in digital or up to 22500W p.s. in analogue
- High efficiency broadband amplifier technology
- DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL, NTSC modulations fully supported
- Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDBTb
- Adaptive pre-correction circuits
- Powerful echo canceller when S-Vision is used as an on-channel repeater
- Optional high-performance additional echo cancellation circuit
- On-board high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
- Flexible input interfaces:
· 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
· 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
· 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input
· 1 x RF input
- SNMP, Web Interface and Touch Screen display
- UHF digital output power: 1500W to 1200W RMS @ MER 38 dB typ. (DVB, ISDB) / 2400W to 15000W RMS (ATSC)
- UHF analog output power: 5000W to, 22500W p.s.
- VHF digital output power: 1800W to 5000W RMS @ MER 37dB typ. (DVB, ISDB) / 2500W to 6000W (ATSC)
- VHF analog output power: 4600 W to 10000 W p.s.
- Configuration: single or dual driver
- Frequency Agility: UHF Band IV and V or VHF Band III
- Frequency resolution: 1Hz
- Pre-correction: Adaptive
- Exciter: Onedriver or Onecompact Series (according to model)
- RF Connector: 7/8 (f) or 1-5 / 8 (f) or 4-1 / 8 (f), 50 Ohm (according to output power and frequency band)
Integrated matrix circuits: ASI / BTS / Video (dual), audio and RF
- BTS / ASI / Video matrix connectors: BNC (f), 75 Ohm
Audio matrix connectors: Tini-QG “Mini XLR”, 6 Pin (m), 600 Ohm