TEM Dual Cast L-VISION
The TEM Dual-Cast L-VISION Series represents the state of the art of the worldwide TV transmitter technology. In a compact solution 3 RU, it covers a power range up to 650W RMS / 1200W p.s. and supports DVB-T/H / T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL and NTSC modulations. Of course, Dual Cast analog and digital configuration is also supported.
L-VISION can be a medium power transmitter, a regenerative transmitter or even a transposer, Gap Filler with Single Frequency Echo Canceller (perfect for Single Frequency Network), all in a single hardware.
It can be equipped and configured with different input interfaces (Audio/Video, Satellite Receiver, ASI, Gigabit Ethernet or RF).
L-VISION allows selection of transmission modes remotely using or SNMP commands or TCP/IP using the Web graphic interface. Functional interfaces are available for total remote control of the apparatus by means of serial protocols or TCP/IP ports. Thanks to the internal Web server, the apparatus can be easily monitored and configured and updated using a LAN connection and a standard Web browser. Moreover, the built-in SNMP agent allows full automated remote control.
- Compact 3U 19″ Rack chassis
- Output Power up to 600W RMS in digital or up to 1200W p.s. in analogue
- High efficiency broadband amplifier technology
- DVB-T/H/T2, ISDB-T/Tb, DTMB, DAB/DAB+/T-DMB, ATSC, PAL, NTSC modulations fully supported
- Embedded Re-Multiplexer/Layer Combiner/TS to BTS (188 to 204 byte) converter for ISDBTb
- Adaptive pre-correction circuits
- Powerful echo canceller when S-Vision is used as an on-channel repeater
- Optional high-performance additional echo cancellation circuit
- On-board high stability GPS / GLONASS receiver with battery
- Flexible input interfaces:
· 4 x ASI inputs (TS, BTS, T2MI, SMPTE-310M) + Analog input
· 2 x ASI inputs and 2 x Gigabit Ethernet
· 1 x DVB-S/S2 Satellite Receiver input
· 1 x RF input
- SNMP, Web Interface (HTML 5)
- UHF digital output power: up to 600W RMS @ MER 38 dB typ. (DVB, ISDB)
- UHF analog output power: up to 1200 W p.s.
- VHF digital output power: up to 1200 W RMS @ MER 37 dB typ (DVB, ISDB) / up to 650 W RMS (ATSC)
- VHF analog output power: up to 1200 W p.s.
- Frequency Agility: UHF Band IV and V or VHF Band III
- Frequency resolution: 1Hz
- Pre-correction: Adaptive
- RF connector: 7/16 (f), 50 Ohm