Radio Link Receiver
The RVR RXRL-LCD radio link receiver offers total control of your transmission system thanks to a microprocessor easily programmed from the LCD menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on the LCD.
RVR RXRL-LCD Key parameters are also available at the telemetry connector for the machine remote control.
A 24V DC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
Features of RVR RXRL-LCD:
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: Link to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadband broadcasting.
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: optimal price/performance ratio recognized worldwide.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: low distortion and intermodulation values, combined with a high noise/signal ratio, provide high performance also together with an integrated stereo coder with L&R, Mono, MPX (composite signal) analog audio, and auxiliary SCA/RDS inputs. The stereo coder is available as an option.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: extremely compact and with a strong chassis thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units (2HE) each only.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands is 200 ÷ 400 MHz and from 800 ÷ 960 MHz of 20 MHz and selectable in steps of 5kHz. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified on order.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: enhanced business continuity guaranteed in all working conditions through an APC automatic control and Foldback protection. The presence of a 24VDC input allows connection to a battery or other power source ensuring uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
- USER-FRIENDLY FEATURES: universal 80-260 V multi-voltage power supply enables operation on different mains voltages with no need to preselect voltage. Pushbuttons for user/device interaction provide enhanced accessibility, resulting in extreme ease of use. Configuration software offers a simple, intuitive interface.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to a microprocessor with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
Check out other Link Reciever
Follow Our Facebook Page For daily updates and suggestions