Radio Link Transmitter
The RVR PTRL-LCD and RXRL-LCD are broadband radio transmitters and receivers designed to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadcasting.
This type of device is also known as STL (Studio-to-Transmitter Link). This transmitter in combination with the RXRL-LCD makes sure you can benefit from the key audio features like low distortion and intermodulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
Together with the PTRL-LCD the RXRL-LCD makes an excellent STL ( Studio – Transmitter Link)
The Mono and MPX outputs can be connected to the transmitter directly, or you can use the optional Left and Right output for stereo signals.
Feature of RVR PTRL-LCD:
- PRIMARY APPLICATION: PTRL and RXRL are broadband radio transmitters and receivers manufactured by R.V.R. Elettronica and designed to carry audio signals to support sound FM radio broadcasting. This type of device is also known as STL (Studio-to-Transmitter Link).
- RADIO LINKS TOPICS: exceptional price/performance ratio.
- AUDIO PERFORMANCE: key audio features are low distortion and inter-modulation values and a high noise/signal ratio.
- HARDWARE FEATURES: R.V.R. PTRL & RXRL are extremely compact and nearly indestructible thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units (2HE) each only.
- INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high-performance stereo coder, L&R analog audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal, and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals.
- WORKING FREQUENCIES: standard working frequency bands are 200 MHz÷960 MHz in any 20MHz wide band. Working frequency (hence, the frequency band) must be specified in the order.
- EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme ease of access and simple maintenance.
- TECHNOLOGICAL INNOVATION: SMD technology ensures enhanced business continuity.
- INTERFACE CONTROL: total control thanks to microprocessor easily programmed from the menu or via RS232 with all key parameters displayed on LCD.
- REMOTE CONTROL: key parameters are also available at the telemetry connector for machine remote control.
- RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: a 24V DC connector connected to a battery or other power source ensures uninterrupted operation in the event of mains failure.
Follow our Facebook page for daily updates and suggestions.
Also, check this link receiver.