Omnia Forza breathes new life into the traditional five-band processor design, featuring all-new AGCs and multiband limiters that yield a consistent and polished audio signature without sounding overly processed.
As a software processor, Forza is delivered via a Docker container that can be hosted on-premises on a COTS (commercial off-the-shelf) server or cloud-hosted and offers all the advantages of virtualization.
From a usability standpoint, expertly crafted “launch point” presets and an intuitive yet powerful user interface empowers users of all skill levels and ensures instant sonic excellence for listeners. Central to Forza’s UI is the use of “smart controls” that seamlessly maintain harmony between “under the hood” controls and settings. Anyone can confidently drive Forza without a PhD in processing, while professionals will love its powerful simplicity in crafting their unique signature sound. An integrated, target-driven ITU-R BS.1770 loudness controller makes conforming to emerging loudness requirements a set-and-forget process.
- Legendary Omnia audio quality
- Wideband AGC, 5 bands of multiband AGC, 5 bands of multiband limiting, soft and hard bass clippers, and final peak limiter
- Comprehensive bass management controls
- LUFS target-driven ITU-R BS.1770 loudness controller for compliance with streaming platform requirements
- True Peak limiter
- Omnia’s highly regarded Sensus® conditioning for low bitrate streams
- Carefully crafted Omnia presets ensure great-sounding audio on all types of formats and programs
- “Smart Controls” combine the adjustment of multiple, interrelated parameters into a single knob or slider
- Innovative single-page GUI welcomes less-experienced users while still providing the tools processing experts expect and need
- Browser-based HTML5 UI works on any device, including Windows and MacOS computers and Android and iOS smartphones and tablets
Omnia Forza Specifications
While “specifications” tend to be a hardware category (unit dimensions, power requirements, etc.), the information below is intended to provide basic operational guidance for software container deployment on a Linux Server.
- Cores needed per instance: 1 core (x86-64 V3, Haswell or later architecture)
- CPU speed requirement: 2 GHz
- Memory requirements: 256 MB RAM per instance
- Latency: 40ms typical; CPU speed, AoIP setup, and other factors will affect system latency
- Required Linux distribution: Ubuntu v20.04 (64 bit)