Lucoro SMS Sentinel
This highly compact GSM device connects directly to our FMTX-series transmitters (check compatibility), and sends a text message to engineers or station owners to alert them of anomalies with their transmission system.
Simply program up to three cell phone numbers into the Sentinel using the free Windows(TM) software via its USB port, and then insert a Pay-as-you-Go SIM card.
The Sentinel will then continually monitor the transmitter status and send a text when forward power, reflected power, temperature, or audio silence issues are detected.
The engineer can then access the transmitter web interface for more detailed information and decide whether a visit to the transmitter location is necessary to remedy the cause.
With Quad Band compatibility, this easy to use device can be deployed simply and quickly and the contact numbers updated via USB at any time.
It can also be customised to suit other alarm sources (please enquire).
The Sentinel requires a 5V power source or AC power adapter capable of 2A peak current.
If the power outage function is required, as second ‘auxiliary’ 5V power source or AC power adapter, is required. The current requirement for this supply is less than 10mA.
- Very small dimensions
- Easy plug-and-go installation
- Quad band
- GSM compatibility
- SMS alerts to one or more cell phone numbers
- LED status indicator
- FMTX-series transmitter monitoring
- Other system monitoring (custom options available)
- Site monitoring (custom options available)
- Dimensions (main body): 40 H × 63 W × 30 D (mm)
- Weight: 300 grams (approx)
- Modes: GSM850, EGSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900. GPRS Multi-Slot Class 12
- Frequencies: 880915MHz, 1710-1785MHz
- Output power: GSM850, EGSM900 Class 4 (2W) DCS1800, PCS1900 Class 1 (1W)
- Power: DC 5V 2400mA
- SIM form factor: Micro SIM