Made in the UK, exclusively for Lucoro Broadcast, and branded with our Logo, this FM Broadcast Lindenblad antenna is offered at a surprisingly low cost compared to other brands.
Whilst relatively low in cost, this is a high quality and rugged design with bespoke balun technology.
Mixed polarisation system designed for FM broadcasting. The array consists of four folded dipoles fed in-phase from a tuned power splitter.
The array is completely DC shorted for static protection and supplied with mounting hardware to fit 2 inches (5.08 cm) poles or masts.
Lindenblad type antennas are becoming very popular for deployment at sites requiring omnidirectional coverage with mixed-polarity. Its horizontally polarised coverage compares favourably to other circular or elliptical type antenna designs, meaning more coverage in both planes.
Another great feature is its 0.4dB gain, meaning the entire system introduces no losses, post feeder.
- Rugged construction
- Comparably low wind loading
- DC ground for static protection
- Mounting hardware supplied
- Made in Great Britain
- Major FM broadcast networks
- Community or campus radio
- Densification of indoor signal strength
- Rooftop sites
- Urban clutter locations
- Dimensions: 1450 × 1450 × 1450 (mm) typical (98MHz)
- Weight: 8 kg including mount and phasing harness
- Frequency: Customer specified (87.5-108MHz)
- Gain: 0.4dBd
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Power: 600W
- Beamwidth (E-plane): -3dB @ 65 degrees
- Beamwidth (H-plane): Omnidirectional
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: N-type