For FM broadcast – or reception, in applications such as relays – this professional 3-element Yagi is surprisingly low in cost but very rugged. DC grounded for static protection, it can be supplied with a mounting clamp to fit poles of up to 2 inch (5.08 cm) diameter.
Rugged enough for major FM broadcast networks, and economically priced for Local, Community or Campus radio, this antenna can be supplied at any frequency on the FM broadcast band.
This antenna can be mounted on a pole at rooftop sites or side-mounted at lattice mast sites. It can also be stacked (bayed) for extra gain.
Manufactured to survive adverse weather conditions, this antenna enures reliable service year-after-year.
Various custom systems including splitting and phasing harnesses are available.
- Rugged construction
- High quality materials
- DC ground for static protection
- Mounting hardware supplied
- Made in Great Britain
- Major FM broadcast networks
- Community or campus radio
- Receive sites (studio locations, monitoring)
- Receive sites (rebroadcast relays, transposers)
- Transmission back-up feeds
- Dimensions: 1500 × 900 × 100 (mm) typical (98MHz)
- Weight: 2.7 kg
- Frequency: Customer specified (87.5-108MHz)
- Gain: 6dBd (8.2dBi)
- VSWR: <1.5:1
- Power: 300W
- 3dB Beamwidth (E-plane): 62 degrees
- 3dB Beamwidth (H-plane): 84 degrees
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Connector: N-type