$966 – $12,387
The D&R AXUM VERSION 3.0 is a modular, completely preprogrammed platform that can grow with you and your organization any time, any moment.
AXUM digital studio platform
in a digital environment
The AXUM VERSION 3.0 is a modular completely preprogrammed platform that can grow with you and your organization any time, any moment.
I/O cards can be shared between systems, and a Broadcast station that has decided to use the AXUM as their main and support mixers can be sure to have invested in a future-proof product. The AXUM can be used for small local 4 fader desktop use as well as large scale (128 faders max) production work and every configuration in between.
Imagine a console where you can decide yourself what a switch/encoder or fader will do for you. Not possible?
With the AXUM this is possible and, you can do that yourself by selecting a function out of hundreds of functions simply selectable from a database in your AXUM browser.
Two control surfaces (with their own CRM sections) in different studios sharing the same I/O rack is also no problem for the AXUM platform.
- 4 to 128 motorized Alps faders
- Faders for channel, buss, master faders
- Scalable On-Air/Production Console
- Separate Control surfaces and I/O racks connected via LAN
- Internal website for console setup
- I/O matrix of 1280 × 1280
- 16 stereo summing buses (Prog, Sub, Cue, Comm, 12x Aux) plus 4 stereo monitoring buses,
- 16 Talk back buses
- 4 stereo monitor buses per DSP
- Inputs can directly be assigned to the outputs
- 128 Stereo DSP channels
- Digital gain control
- 6-band comprehensive EQ
- Enhanced Voice Processing built-in
- Presets for Processing, Modules and settings
- Direct outputs available
- Converters are 24bit / 96kHz
- Assignable channel meters
- Pop-up Equalizer on screen per channel
- On-Air / Phone signalling on screen
- Phase meters for modules, buses, and monitor
- High precision Broadcast Clock
- Redundant power supplies optional
- Remote Control Surface application
- Dante card available
There are no reviews yet.