Digigram IQOYA CONNECT
NB: prices listed are PER LINK
IQOYA CONNECT is both:
– A Connection Service enabling failure-free setting up of connections between
field and studio codecs, reliable connections, and secured connections (especially
against cyber attacks targeting the program content going out on the air). This
connection service is available for Digigram and third party codecs.
– A web application allowing radio engineers to operate a fleet of codecs (Digigram
IQOYA CONNECT is available as a service (i.e. hosted in public cloud) and can be
installed ON PREMISES. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further details.
IQOYA CONNECT makes location challenges irrelevant as it enables journalists to establish broadcast quality communications regardless of their location, thanks to a reliable, high quality audio and fully secure connection. Technicians, on the other side, use the platform to remotely manage a codec fleet and custom user profiles, monitor in real time all communications and remote control codecs including the management of live sessions with IQOYA GUEST.
Cherry on the cake? Interoperability with third party codecs* to expand your potent infrastructure.
(*) EBU ACIP compatibility required
- High quality & reliable connection: Seamless broadcast audio quality communications from anywhere
- Plug & play: Auto-configuration of codecs
- 100% secured: Rock-solid built-in protection against cyberattacks targeting on-air programs
- Configurations follow users: Settings follow the journalist, not the device.
- 24/7 hotline operational support: Remote intervention within 30 minutes in the event of a service interruption