DEVA Broadcast SmartGen 3.1 – RDS / RBDS Encoder
Reliable, Easy-to-use, Transmitting Excellence
The DEVA Broadcast SmartGen 3.1 Encoder is a quick and inexpensive way to have an RDS/RBDS included. The SmartGen 3.1 is able to transmit basic RDS information such as the Program Service name(PS), Program Identification(PI), Alternative Frequencies(AF), Program Type(PTY).
Decoder Information and Music / Speech flag are also supported. USB connectivity makes it easy to program the non-volatile memory using any PC and the supplied Windows® software. After programming, the unit should be disconnected and re-installed on the transmitter site.
Though it is not capable of “dynamic” messaging of the song titles, SmartGen 3.1 will identify your station by format and will display your station’s “street name”, continuously transmitting any station promo or advertising messages to your listeners.
Features of DEVA Broadcast SmartGen 3.1
- Very Attractive Price
- Very Good Price-Performance Ratio
- PS & Radio Text Scrolling Options
- Fully Digital Synthesis of RDS signal
- MPX Loop through & Sidechain Modes
- Internal or external Pilot / MPX Synchronisation
- Very Intuitive Windows Configuration Software
- Proved and reliable hardware for 24/7/365 operating
- Built-in dedicated 19kHz source for internal sync
- Works with any FM exciter and stereo generator
- Supports both RDS & RBDS standards
- Easy Installation and Setup
- USB Programming Interfaces
- Built-in failsafe bypass relay
- 19″ Case for high RF immunity